AwakenedLands Forums
Ionized Axe vs. Bardiche - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Ionized Axe vs. Bardiche (/thread-9240.html)

Pages: 1 2

Ionized Axe vs. Bardiche - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Oct.22 11:44 AM

Which is better in PVP? I'm not sure if there's a thread out there, but let me know.

RE: Ionized Axe vs. Bardiche - StreetSamurai - 2009.Oct.22 11:52 AM

i thought the bardiche was was made for pvp cuz all the axe users were whining about how crappy there axes were compared to the equivalent longblades in pvp.. I've been told its better for pvp, but the ionized is better hideout weapon.

RE: Ionized Axe vs. Bardiche - Canosoup - 2009.Oct.22 11:54 AM

(2009.Oct.22 11:52 AM)nathanket Wrote:  i thought the bardiche was was made for pvp cuz all the axe users were whining about how crappy there axes were compared to the equivalent longblades in pvp.. I've been told its better for pvp, but the ionized is better hideout weapon.

That's exactly right.

RE: Ionized Axe vs. Bardiche - ZeonOne - 2009.Oct.22 12:59 PM

(2009.Oct.22 11:44 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Which is better in PVP? I'm not sure if there's a thread out there, but let me know.

Bardiche

RE: Ionized Axe vs. Bardiche - JakeBlues - 2009.Oct.22 08:37 PM

Bardiche all the way for pvp.

For hideouts, the bardiche is worst than the electric axe.

RE: Ionized Axe vs. Bardiche - Nightwind - 2009.Oct.23 02:17 AM

Why did i sell my Ono

RE: Ionized Axe vs. Bardiche - fngMalvos - 2009.Oct.23 06:58 AM

So if I want to keep my Ionized Axe for hideouts what would be a good PvP weapon? I have some training in Pistols but I guess LBM would be a better choice since it also requires Dex and Str? Or should I get the Bardiche for PvP eventually and keep the Ionized?

RE: Ionized Axe vs. Bardiche - JaySin - 2009.Oct.23 08:59 AM

(2009.Oct.23 06:58 AM)fngMalvos Wrote:  So if I want to keep my Ionized Axe for hideouts what would be a good PvP weapon? I have some training in Pistols but I guess LBM would be a better choice since it also requires Dex and Str? Or should I get the Bardiche for PvP eventually and keep the Ionized?

if you have skills in axe just work on getting the Ono Axe. Keep the Ion. The Bardiche is horrible and you will not be impressed with it.

RE: Ionized Axe vs. Bardiche - JohnnyB - 2009.Oct.23 09:14 AM

(2009.Oct.23 08:59 AM)JaySin Wrote:  if you have skills in axe just work on getting the Ono Axe. Keep the Ion. The Bardiche is horrible and you will not be impressed with it.

yeah.. dont waste money in the bardiche!

RE: Ionized Axe vs. Bardiche - fngMalvos - 2009.Oct.23 09:33 AM

Ok thanks...any suggestions in the meantime though for anything better for PvP than the Ion Axe with low End/Int requirements? For example the Battle Cestus?