AwakenedLands Forums
A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD (/thread-8883.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Moriarty - 2009.Sep.25 01:01 AM

Morning All.

Christ this game is played by some uptight folks isn't it.

In response to why post up the thread...

Yes it was a brag. This is a game. Some people claim it gets boring at times. Svs take part in an event that affects 2 of the top 3 gangs, its newsworthy. So I posted it. Weve had 18 pages of discussion from it in a single day. Its given you something to care about for 5 mins.

The thread was never intended to brag about the glitch, it was intended to highlight a large gang mugging for 1.3million. It may spark other things in the game and keep us all interested. If we'd have kept quiet it would have been just another day.

Zen can give us the tools, we have to make this game into what we want. Because if it becomes purely a game of log on click log off then what is the point.

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Rafallol - 2009.Sep.25 02:32 AM

Morning!
Yes, there is nothing wrong with mugging and braging Smile
but when you brag you shoudnt except that evryone open their mounts in astonishment and you should be able to take some jokes and critizment lightly

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Moriarty - 2009.Sep.25 02:35 AM

You forget one vital factor Raf.

Most of them are Yanks Razz

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - MrHyde - 2009.Sep.25 02:50 AM

(2009.Sep.25 02:32 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  Morning!
Yes, there is nothing wrong with mugging and braging Smile
but when you brag you shoudnt except that evryone open their mounts in astonishment and you should be able to take some jokes and critizment lightly

We all love a joke and "critizment" helps make you stronger.

Guess last night a few players got so sick of hearing how evil, bad, we run the game etc etc they felt they may as will do what they were getting accused of. Damned if you dont and damned if you do and all that.

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Rafallol - 2009.Sep.25 03:12 AM

[Guess last night a few players got so sick of hearing how evil, bad, we run the game etc etc they felt they may as will do what they were getting accused of. Damned if you dont and damned if you do and all that.
[/quote]
I think you were just bored and use that as pretext to hosp others.

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Howl - 2009.Sep.25 04:07 AM

(2009.Sep.25 01:01 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  Morning All.

Zen can give us the tools, we have to make this game into what we want. Because if it becomes purely a game of log on click log off then what is the point.

Actually I dunno about u but imo thats not a game... its a JOB.

Most ppl play this to forget RL.

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Weathers - 2009.Sep.25 05:22 AM

(2009.Sep.24 03:47 PM)Moriarty Wrote:  [Image: 78lq8]

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Rafallol - 2009.Sep.25 05:25 AM

(2009.Sep.24 04:52 PM)mortaja Wrote:  I very seldomly write around here, usually it's more a waste of time than anything else. But:
1) Congrats on finding a good target. It's part of the game.

2) I find extremely amusing that a guy finds so exciting to point out that during 2 hours no1 checked gang PvP attacks in another gang. And then naming tags... looks like some old story did hurt you deep inside Moriarty.

It must be terrible having to find a weakness in someone else to feel better inside. My congratulations on that cash. And my comdolences on your *whatever you call what you have in your cranial cavity*.

3) About simultaneous attacks I had no idea (I have never tick hunted). Well, I guess the existance of a glitch which doesn't cause big impact on game can be tolerated. But this time it had a big impact on an individual, so I don't think the fact that a glitch is known validate it. I'm saying this not because it's a gang mate who's been attacked, I just consider it out of justice.

+1
LEGofLAMBofGOD lost lots money becouse of glich so Zenith definitlly should do something about that

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Thor - 2009.Sep.25 05:30 AM

(2009.Sep.25 03:12 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  [Guess last night a few players got so sick of hearing how evil, bad, we run the game etc etc they felt they may as will do what they were getting accused of. Damned if you dont and damned if you do and all that.
I think you were just bored and use that as pretext to hosp others.
[/quote]

You and I go back a long way in here pal, we both know how it works and worked.
We've been the good and bad guys often already. Heroes when stepping up to the elders, tyrants when attacking lower players for a lack of targets and so on.

Hell, I got quite a few mails last night, some asked why, some encouraged me to continue and others with superb mails like " favorites" "gay" and etc.

The point is, and I dont care to say it, I'm the 1 who sent the first mail wanting to start it and yes, Im pissed at how some players blame us for everything bad that happens in this game, being favorites and etc. I hosped players randomly as I saw them in the district I ran into.

And I do not need to use an excuse to attack players, I do it if I have a reason (or money), nothing more, nothing less.

Now s crew you all, Im going to work

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Weathers - 2009.Sep.25 05:36 AM

(2009.Sep.25 05:30 AM)Thor Wrote:  You and I go back a long way in here pal, we both know how it works and worked.
We've been the good and bad guys often already. Heroes when stepping up to the elders, tyrants when attacking lower players for a lack of targets and so on.

Hell, I got quite a few mails last night, some asked why, some encouraged me to continue and others with superb mails like " favorites" "gay" and etc.

The point is, and I dont care to say it, I'm the 1 who sent the first mail wanting to start it and yes, Im miffed at how some players blame us for everything bad that happens in this game, being favorites and etc. I hosped players randomly as I saw them in the district I ran into.

And I do not need to use an excuse to attack players, I do it if I have a reason (or money), nothing more, nothing less.

Now s crew you all, Im going to work

[Image: nabjrh]