AwakenedLands Forums
A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD (/thread-8883.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - shadowlinger - 2009.Sep.24 06:03 PM

but damn man the boy has lost enough and then to be made fun of isnt cool ya know...

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Prophesy - 2009.Sep.24 06:04 PM

Funny how this thread is filled with so many crappy posts from members that have nothing to do with the situation, nor anything useful to add to the conversation.

As such,
I will continue that trend.

First things first,
9 pages and Buudha has not posted anything at all publicly in response.
Talk about taking the high-road, +1 to respect points.

(edit, he posted on page 10 before I could hit "Post Reply", but respect points remain valid)

Second,
the multiple attacks at the same time thing has been around and discussed previously ad nauseum, probably the second-most-common-recurring-drekthread on the board, aside from the bi-monthy "bubba" threads. Rolleyes You can't blame them for stumbling across a good thing, and then doing everything they can to take advantage of it. (don't give me any drek, not like the 7laws / crunchy credit fiasco, this isn't a hidden exploit, it's something that is fairly common knowledge and something that has been discussed at length. Ignorance of this strategy is not just cause to bash it)

Third,
I can't help but think that the whining about favoritism is often thinly-veiled jealousy and envy. Don't get all Tituba and Sarah Goode on others because they have better farmland than you. Wiki'd

No apparent cheating, no exploit, just a lucky find, and some good teamwork.
Sucks that it happened to Buudha, he's one of the nicest guys in the game,
and kinda drekky that the bragging threads were posted, and airing all the laundry in a public forum, but drek happens.

If any of the people crying foul in this thread were in SVs place, you'd be defending your actions and counting your money too.

Fact'd

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - shadowlinger - 2009.Sep.24 06:07 PM

(2009.Sep.24 06:04 PM)Prophesy Wrote:  Funny how this thread is filled with so many crappy posts from members that have nothing to do with the situation, nor anything useful to add to the conversation.

As such,

First things first,

Second,
the multiple attacks at the same time thing has been around and discussed previously ad nauseum, probably the second-most-common-recurring-drekthread on the board, aside from the bi-monthy "bubba" threads. Rolleyes You can't blame them for stumbling across a good thing, and then doing everything they can to take advantage of it. (don't give me any drek, not like the 7laws / crunchy credit fiasco, this isn't a hidden exploit, it's something that is fairly common knowledge and something that has been discussed at length. Ignorance of this strategy is not just cause to bash it)

Third,
I can't help but think that the whining about favoritism is often thinly-veiled jealousy and envy. Don't get all Tituba and Sarah Goode on others because they have better farmland than you. Wiki'd

and kinda drekky that the bragging threads were posted, and airing all the laundry in a public forum, but drek happens.

If any of the people crying foul in this thread were in SVs place, you'd be defending your actions and counting your money too.

Fact'd

SUCK UP LMAO Rolleyes

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Leopard - 2009.Sep.24 06:09 PM

(2009.Sep.24 06:04 PM)Prophesy Wrote:  Funny how this thread is filled with so many crappy posts from members that have nothing to do with the situation, nor anything useful to add to the conversation.

As such,

First things first,

(edit, he posted on page 10 before I could hit "Post Reply", but respect points remain valid)

Second,

Third,

Fact'd

eadp

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Prophesy - 2009.Sep.24 06:12 PM

(2009.Sep.24 06:07 PM)shadowlinger Wrote:  SUCK UP LMAO Rolleyes

Not at all,
speaking for myself I don't have any negative relations with any Vills (SV or Syn), but I sure as hell don't glad hand anyone. In fact we have some good knock down drag out bar fights with the Syn fairly regularly.

I think they (and other powerhouse gangs) get a lot of drek just because of their power. That goes for SV, Diss, Val etc, but I've never had any relations positively or negatively with them. They all seem in general to have good players, and decent folks. Just making an observation, and offering my 2cents.

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Brugada - 2009.Sep.24 06:12 PM

...still favorites...

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - cheetah - 2009.Sep.24 06:15 PM

(2009.Sep.24 06:03 PM)buuddha Wrote:  Yes, it was all my fault I had that money out, I took a skills test and forgot to bank.

!

[quote='buuddha' pid='136022' dateline='1253836988']
I guess in their anticipation of a response from me (which wasn't coming, I'm not a wimp) they prematurely blew their load(lots of pun intended) and just HAD to inform the community of what amazing text based rpg players they are.

First of all, as far as our guys prematurely blowing their loads, who let your read our gang mails!

Second of all, all of the Pun that is intended is mine!

And third, thank you for recognizing how great we are!

And fourth, since you're response wasn't coming bc you're not a wimp, it's funny that I'm reading it now! lol

And fifth, I did not know there was a skills test that cost over a million dollars!

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Howl - 2009.Sep.24 06:16 PM

(2009.Sep.24 05:25 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  FYI two gangs can declare on the same gang, it's part of the system. That's not a glitch or exploit.
3 people attacking at the same time is clearly not intended. As coordinated as SV is it could very well have been planned. They are a well run machine.

You are confused, when I was IN SV both Pun and I declared on BM at the exact same time... we had 2 wars up both against BM... Unfortunately we didn't get dbl pts. Cry

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - Conrad1103 - 2009.Sep.24 06:18 PM

(2009.Sep.24 06:03 PM)shadowlinger Wrote:  but damn man the boy has lost enough and then to be made fun of isnt cool ya know...

boy, man, god, shit?

RE: A big Big BIG Thank you to LEGofLAMBofGOD - delpot - 2009.Sep.24 06:18 PM

tools.