AwakenedLands Forums
Rules - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game Assistance (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Rules (/thread-8396.html)

Rules - 6509742 - 2009.Aug.11 11:18 PM

Was reading over the rules and wat does #19 instate upon legal action? Can zen or one of the staff really sue u in the RL? How could this happen?

RE: Rules - CrazyFoley - 2009.Aug.11 11:21 PM

threating there members, stalking, using AL to conduct illegal activities. its more of a disclaimer. although im sure she would do it if you did something bad enough and used AL to do it.
Oh, or ruining her buisness by doing whatever the hell you come up with. crashing site, driving away members

RE: Rules - Prophesy - 2009.Aug.11 11:33 PM

From what I understand there was an incident in the past where 1 or two of the players got ahold of Zen's personal information, name location and such, and that rule was added afterwards to stress that any personal invasion like that could and would be pursued to the fullest extent of applicable law enforcement and lawsuits

RE: Rules - 6509742 - 2009.Aug.13 10:59 PM

okay jst wasnt sure how they came up with a rule like that has there been any inncident known that zen has sued someone in the RL by this game?

RE: Rules - CrazyFoley - 2009.Aug.13 11:01 PM

I dont think she would share that information with us.

RE: Rules - 6509742 - 2009.Aug.13 11:04 PM

now that i think about it she probably wouldnt but if she did that would probably scare away alot of ppl