AwakenedLands Forums
Zen is Triadboy???? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Zen is Triadboy???? (/thread-7934.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Zen is Triadboy???? - Batman - 2009.Jul.18 07:51 AM

Uncle Sam Rulzzz!!!

RE: Zen is Triadboy???? - filthymick - 2009.Jul.18 07:56 AM

(2009.Jul.18 07:49 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  haha, i wonder if SHADOWGUARD can make triad quit from over-hosping =D

u should know better than that. triageboy never quits!

and if he does, he's gettin hosp'd for it!Nurse

RE: Zen is Triadboy???? - shadowinc - 2009.Jul.18 08:39 AM

(2009.Jul.18 06:45 AM)TriadBoy Wrote:  yes i have excepted it, and learn t from it, and moved on, i have learn t its not worth it and i wont do it again, i was banned from the forum for 7 days, i have a 10 day mail ban, and i have been in the hospital for over a week now with NO gametime. i just feel i have learn from this that's all,

i dont understand his point in this situation, if hes trying to teach me a lesson, i have learn a lesson now not to do it again. so whats he trying to prove... its starting to make himself look bad

traid i think you know what i told you last time we crossed this path of your long hospital stays, as far as looking bad , if it makes me look bad so be it, as for you learning you never learn , never have , never will, so accept what you are getting and stop crying about it and i can tell you that you are wrong about me hosping anybody in any gang,see you when you get out of the hospital

RE: Zen is Triadboy???? - TriadBoy - 2009.Jul.18 10:11 AM

(2009.Jul.18 08:39 AM)shadowinc Wrote:  
(2009.Jul.18 06:45 AM)TriadBoy Wrote:  yes i have excepted it, and learn t from it, and moved on, i have learn t its not worth it and i wont do it again, i was banned from the forum for 7 days, i have a 10 day mail ban, and i have been in the hospital for over a week now with NO gametime. i just feel i have learn from this that's all,

i dont understand his point in this situation, if hes trying to teach me a lesson, i have learn a lesson now not to do it again. so whats he trying to prove... its starting to make himself look bad

traid i think you know what i told you last time we crossed this path of your long hospital stays, as far as looking bad , if it makes me look bad so be it, as for you learning you never learn , never have , never will, so accept what you are getting and stop crying about it and i can tell you that you are wrong about me hosping anybody in any gang,see you when you get out of the hospital

shadowguard what are you trying to prove?, yes i know you can hosp me, yes AL knows you can hosp me, this is dumb. how many more times do i need to be hosped before you realise this is petty and once again youve blown this waaaay out of proportion.

i used to see you as someone that made sence in there actions, but now your just seeming like someone that has serious problems, shadowgaurd what do you think you are gaining from all this?...

RE: Zen is Triadboy???? - shadowinc - 2009.Jul.18 10:22 AM

how many times have you been warned and how hard is it to get through your head not many players like you , as for being petty oh well i am done with forgiving your stupidity, you played now pay the price, have a good dayTwisted

RE: Zen is Triadboy???? - shadow55 - 2009.Jul.18 10:50 AM

haha, 10k says he quits after 20 days of hosp...

(i know, im a BIG spender!!)

RE: Zen is Triadboy???? - Batman - 2009.Jul.18 10:54 AM

10k after 14 days Ninja
Quote:he will just cry ennough to get others involved
Isn't SuperBoy,isn't spiderBoy,isn't triadBoy...is just CryBoy...just ScamBoy...

:::::this triadboy is pathethic::::::

RE: Zen is Triadboy???? - shadowinc - 2009.Jul.18 10:56 AM

your both wrong , he will not quit, he will just cry ennough to get others involved

RE: Zen is Triadboy???? - badmanbren - 2009.Jul.18 11:28 AM

If I had the power to get involved I would, simple. It's a game, you don't need anybody leaving. Triadboy's a character. Where's the fun with no arseholes in the game? "Lets all not attack each other and level only be busting people, that way we can all get along and play. And training doesn't matter then either". Does that make sense? Let him play.

I'm sure when I went through a stage of constantlly hosping SK/CK I'm sure Ihad involvement from the admins to persuade me to stop. Just saying...

RE: Zen is Triadboy???? - biffbaffboff - 2009.Jul.18 11:35 AM

(2009.Jul.18 10:56 AM)shadowinc Wrote:  your both wrong , he will not quit, he will just cry ennough to get others involved
I don't think anyone will ride to the rescue of this piece of crap.I defended him once,never again,he has proved to be a complete waste of bandwidth.