AwakenedLands Forums
Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest (/thread-7794.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest - Moriarty - 2010.Jul.05 01:10 PM

Strongest players in AL in MVP shock

Seriously MVP for sitting in the battleground all day unable to be beaten Rolleyes

At least tommi could be knocked out, although i would like to see his for and against.

Everytime i went into the battleground I had to sit around waiting for tommi to show up, no wonder the odds won as they had more targets, perhaps next time the rest of the odds can grow a pair and compete.

How about next time, no battleground and make it a free for all no where to hide and see which side comes out on top.

Kudos to those that put in the effort.
(2010.Jul.04 03:28 AM)thehustler Wrote:  gunnna do the odds a favor... i am 1 for and 5 against.... stayin out.....

and this kind of candy ass attitude is why the evens had no targets

RE: Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Jul.05 01:13 PM

Hello, Moriarty. What were you wanting to see?

RE: Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest - ShadowKid - 2010.Jul.05 01:16 PM

(2010.Jul.05 01:10 PM)Moriarty Wrote:  Strongest players in AL in MVP shock

Seriously MVP for sitting in the battleground all day unable to be beaten Rolleyes

At least tommi could be knocked out, although i would like to see his for and against.

Everytime i went into the battleground I had to sit around waiting for tommi to show up, no wonder the odds won as they had more targets, perhaps next time the rest of the odds can grow a pair and compete.

How about next time, no battleground and make it a free for all no where to hide and see which side comes out on top.

(2010.Jul.04 03:28 AM)thehustler Wrote:  gunnna do the odds a favor... i am 1 for and 5 against.... stayin out.....

and this kind of candy arse attitude is why the evens had no targets

Ahhh poor baby.

RE: Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest - Duchbag69 - 2010.Jul.05 01:16 PM

(2010.Jul.05 01:10 PM)Moriarty Wrote:  Strongest players in AL in MVP shock

and this kind of candy arse attitude is why the evens had no targets

I have some cheese...

RE: Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest - Moriarty - 2010.Jul.05 01:19 PM

(2010.Jul.05 01:13 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Hello, Moriarty. What were you wanting to see?

Participation tommi. Everyone whines about the game becoming dull, Zen throws a contest and a handful try.

Id like to have seen a time spent in the battleground to no of wins ratio to deem a true MVP.

Well done BTW tommi, hats off to the effort you put in.

RE: Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest - johnsonhalo76 - 2010.Jul.05 01:22 PM

i knew i'd get beaten so i waited til someone i knew i could beat was there, i'd be told by someone who was sitting up there i'd pop in throw a few smacks around and wait for nesta or some other high level person to smack me out. it's strategy moriarty

RE: Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Jul.05 01:26 PM

Ahh. Thanks. Bender would still be MVP, if you tallied MVP potential like that, though. He was in there for most of the day, since the start to the end. I could almost guarantee he was holed up in there for, at least, 20 hours.

Spacebird was doing good with staying in there and tag teaming with some folks to try and take down bigger ones, though.

There's all sorts of possibilities for MVP.

RE: Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest - Moriarty - 2010.Jul.05 01:45 PM

120 hits, 20 hours, 6 hits per hour. doesnt sound a great return to me, im not knocking the contest, happy for something different. Could be done better though. Perhaps everyone starts in when they log on and once out they are out, royal rumble style

RE: Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest - TommiTheTaco - 2010.Jul.05 01:46 PM

Maybe no one ever leaves the Battleground for the whole day. :O People would shit a brick.

RE: Odds vs Evens Battleground Contest - Moriarty - 2010.Jul.05 01:48 PM

That would be better Biggrin, odds couldnt hide from that one