AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - badmanbren - 2009.Jun.07 04:47 PM

(2009.Jun.07 04:40 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  no1 made any profit out of it.
like i said she reverted everything back

Attempted murderers should never go to jail? They only attempted it.

Kind of the same, point I'm trying to put across is if this was un-noticed still those that had a part to play in the scandal should get some sort of punishment, I agree. Of course though the main culprit is the guy who actually used the bug to get all this money and credits.

RE: interesting... - Maccleod - 2009.Jun.07 04:50 PM

(2009.Jun.07 04:47 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  

Kind of the same, point I'm trying to put across is if this was un-noticed still those that had a part to play in the scandal should get some sort of punishment, I agree. Of course though the main culprit is the guy who actually used the bug to get all this money and credits.

+1

RE: interesting... - CrazyFoley - 2009.Jun.07 05:17 PM

Guys incase you hadn't noticed likewoah is the one that took the picture. Why would he take a picture if he wanted to cover it up? He wouldnt he took the picture as evidence, the same reason the rest of us take pictures.

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.07 05:20 PM

thanks crazy.

i'm buying credits by the way.

RE: interesting... - CrazyFoley - 2009.Jun.07 05:25 PM

lol, and here i was hoping you where selling them at bulk discount. Wink

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.07 05:29 PM

+1 Sorry people, but obviously they made a dumb mistake and should not have done it. A reset of their character from before said credit fraud doesnt seem to be enough, not sure what is. It would be nice to have Zen chime in and let us know if this has been going on for weeks or months or a year. This could affect every single one of us who have bought credits off the market or from another gang. Houses, weapons, armor, belts, gang hideout upgrades. Many would quit if it went to deep. We may never know the truth. MANY things could be affected.

Quite a mess here.

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.07 06:17 PM

Here is my information.

1) The event was informed by a 7Laws member to Zenith
2) No one was benefit from the incident
3) It is normal, if you found free money, what would be the first thing you do? Everyone would take the money and think about it later.
4) With all due respect, that picture was taken by us. Why would we screw ourselves over? That picture was in our private forum. It is to remind us of this event for discipline and other purposes.

Bottom line is we did make a mistake and we apologized and were forgiven. With all due respect guys, don't uncover healed wound.

RE: interesting... - CrazyFoley - 2009.Jun.07 06:34 PM

Ok, ive been thinking and after they mailed Zen theirs nothing they can do. They are sitting on a jack pot, what if it turns out crunchy is legit then your an idiot for not using it right away.

RE: interesting... - Weathers - 2009.Jun.07 06:41 PM

(2009.Jun.07 06:34 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  Ok, ive been thinking and after they mailed Zen theirs nothing they can do. They are sitting on a jack pot, what if it turns out crunchy is legit then your an idiot for not using it right away.

There was no way that number of credits was ever going to be legit

RE: interesting... - Leopard - 2009.Jun.07 06:42 PM

I got banned for attacking a gang of players too much but these guys were all part of a credit scam and they get to continue playing? Where's the AL justice in that?
Cheating is cheating, whether you perpetrated the original crime or just participated after the fact. I say they all deserve a federal jail cell. my .03

I counted 7 guilty parties in that events log. Anyone else come up with a different number of guilty Seven Laws? Seven Laws for Seven criminals