AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.07 04:30 PM

oh btw, i was in AC this weekend, so i didnt know about this thread until psudoderf called me up. i just got back with 1,400$.

RE: interesting... - JaySin - 2009.Jun.07 04:31 PM

i call nannigans!

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.07 04:32 PM

(2009.Jun.07 04:22 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  should i have waited?

Yes. But you didn't, which was a stupid mistake. A minor mistake which does deserve something, but not in the same harshness as the ring leader..3-7 day ban or something, to get it through that you were supposed to sit tight with the loot, let the authorities know, and to assure that you wouldn't do such a thing again..

Crunchy. Someone keeps saying 'because he's a bad apple, he was bound to do this', or something of the like..Does it mean that I'm going to crack/hack the game to get my hands on monsterous amounts of credits to pass everyone in a single day? Not really.

RE: interesting... - ryanpearce - 2009.Jun.07 04:32 PM

Is that right i didnt know everyone was so sure about my career and academic successes so far :s. I dont think im smart nor do i think i am thick.

I am just stating facts and maybe if you read this post carefully you might understand this one.

From what i have read over the last couple of years it appears you are thick one. But hey thats my opinion i am an idiot dont listen to me Smile

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.07 04:37 PM

Half of us were in bed. Half of you are idiots.

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.07 04:38 PM

(2009.Jun.07 04:31 PM)JaySin Wrote:  i call nannigans!

[Image: 95717319.jpg]

RE: interesting... - filthymick - 2009.Jun.07 04:38 PM

hey DW, i heard it was u that up rooted all me ganja outta pc while i was gone!

RE: interesting... - Lucky666 - 2009.Jun.07 04:39 PM

(2009.Jun.07 04:32 PM)ryanpearce Wrote:  Is that right i didnt know everyone was so sure about my career and academic successes so far :s. I dont think im smart nor do i think i am thick.

I am just stating facts and maybe if you read this post carefully you might understand this one.

From what i have read over the last couple of years it appears you are thick one. But hey thats my opinion i am an idiot dont listen to me Smile

i'm not
else you'd be in the hosp right about now...Winky
and again i think people who got to profit out of that have to pay
also towards tommi
i never said crunchy was bound to do something like that. all i said is it was a BIG mistake to trust him given his well known past

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.07 04:40 PM

no1 made any profit out of it.
like i said she reverted everything back

RE: interesting... - Lucky666 - 2009.Jun.07 04:40 PM

(2009.Jun.07 04:38 PM)filthymick Wrote:  hey DW, i heard it was u that up rooted all me ganja outta pc while i was gone!
yeah so??? you want to make a federal case out of it Twisted?? cause if you do we can always take it outside Winky

o and Grats Woah