AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.10 07:39 AM

(2009.Jun.10 01:28 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  I too think that the 7Laws players should be punished. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it.

That too, is California's stance.

It all seems especially fishy that the one gang who is CONSTANTLY buying HUGE amounts of credits ends up with over 90,000,000.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=7187

We may not know the whole story - but from these 47 pages - it seems like there is a consensus among the community.

This is the weakest argument in this thread. Kinda like your iq and stats. California doesn't give a shit and I'm doubting this is the only gang that buys credits by the truckload.

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.10 07:48 AM

(2009.Jun.10 01:06 AM)buuddha Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.10 12:30 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Yes, Buuddha. I know the rule you're speaking of, but it isn't a solid foundation for banishment.
i agree, i dont believe they should be completely 100% banished from AL, but some public punishment is 100% neccessary.
1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, i dont know, thats up to the admins.

Some of you don't even read Zenith or our explanation. You heard it from the word of mouth, then come in here and start to complain.

Sorry to say that no one has mentioned rule #2 in the whole board except for you, buddha. You obviously seeing something that we are not seeing. What are we ignorance about?

As a really simple version of the whole situation, we see the problem then reported it. That's why there is no damage to the game as a whole.

As far as I know, only crunchy know of this exploit. It is not what you think. If you want to know more, please refer to his post. And, please refer to Zenith's reply for verification.

Personally, I would like to find out who took the picture from our private forum and causes these trouble.

RE: interesting... - Lucky666 - 2009.Jun.10 08:56 AM

(2009.Jun.10 07:48 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Personally, I would like to find out who took the picture from our private forum and causes these trouble.
That would in deed be intresting to know...

RE: interesting... - NastyFO - 2009.Jun.10 09:00 AM

(2009.Jun.10 07:39 AM)BlackHand Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.10 01:28 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  I too think that the 7Laws players should be punished. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it.

That too, is California's stance.

It all seems especially fishy that the one gang who is CONSTANTLY buying HUGE amounts of credits ends up with over 90,000,000.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=7187

We may not know the whole story - but from these 47 pages - it seems like there is a consensus among the community.

This is the weakest argument in this thread. Kinda like your iq and stats. California doesn't give a drek and I'm doubting this is the only gang that buys credits by the truckload.

Seems like I struck a nerve because you felt the need to go to personal insults while I was just elaborating on a point Zen made.

Read the thread again and Zen states (while defending her decision) that receiving stolen property in the State of CA (where she lives) is not a crime. I'm simply rebutting that ignorance of the law is also not an excuse for breaking it.

The 7Laws arrogance is the most disconcerting thing throughout this thread. You guys are cheaters - plain and simple - and the fact that you walk around with your noses in the air is sickening.

You have no idea who I am, what my IQ is (which is seemingly much, much higher than yours given the way you formulate thoughts and sentences), or even what my stats are (as if that matters in the real world).

Congrats - you have high stats and steal/cheat in a fantasy RP online game - that does not make you cool in RL.

Sorry, douche.

RolleyesRolleyes

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.10 09:05 AM

You are stating something that has already been answered many times.

Do you hate us because we kicked you out?

RE: interesting... - NastyFO - 2009.Jun.10 09:06 AM

LOL... you didn't kick me - and I don't hate you.

I left when I was a disciple of JaySin and didn't realize that gang hopping was not a good way to make friends after following him from you, to QC, to someone else,...

RE: interesting... - Dingus - 2009.Jun.10 09:11 AM

I hate you BOTH!

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.10 09:30 AM

Seems as if zeon refuses to even admit they made an ignorant action. He loves to argue any point as much as Tommi.

I feel its time for Zen to step in and make a final decision. There are 40 some pages where we have proven what we feel to be "wrong doings, exploits, abuse" whatever you want to call it, by the 7 laws members. There is plenty of proof, and the posts and poll show the community is favoring further discipline, whatever you choose, Zen and Err. That is all the majority of the people have asked for, and some answers.

Also maybe take the time to re word or re configure a rule that would make this type of action intolerable in the future. Just so people cant claim stupidity or ignorance in a major hack scam again.

OK I think Im pretty much done with this, I think.

OH....how come 7 laws hasnt come up with any good credit jokes? LOL LW made a funny comment in another thread, but I thought for sure you guys could of though up at least 1 funny. WinkTwisted

RE: interesting... - Dingus - 2009.Jun.10 09:32 AM

Her decision has been made. Shut up or quit IMO

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.10 09:33 AM

If it has, it hasnt been made public.