AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - buuddha - 2009.Jun.10 12:18 AM

(2009.Jun.10 12:14 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  They didn't abuse or exploit any kind of cheat. Crunchy did. 7 Laws did use Crunchy's findings without using their brighter senses. Not necessarily cheating, other than how they used these founded specials.

@ tommi and crazyfoley....

rule #2

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.10 12:19 AM

Well yes they did, the abused and exploited cruchys cheat. But Im not going to try and argue with you over it anymore. Obviously you are way to smart for anyone to try and argue with. Rolleyes

You were on the bandwagon in the beginning, now your off. Wink

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.10 12:30 AM

Yes, Buuddha. I know the rule you're speaking of, but it isn't a solid foundation for banishment.

As for you, superdude, you shouldn't have even started. You should of let it die, seeing as Zenith said her part and everyone stated their case well before she posted that you could.

I'm glad you finally came to your senses about arguing with me, too. I wish more people would be like you; Quitters. It'd make life a lot more easy for a lot of people..

But seriously. I jumped off because Zenith put her words in, and I realized there isn't much I can do now other than move on and let AL roll on. I can only hope that more people come to this conclusion, as it will happen sooner or later, anyway.

RE: interesting... - buuddha - 2009.Jun.10 01:06 AM

(2009.Jun.10 12:30 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Yes, Buuddha. I know the rule you're speaking of, but it isn't a solid foundation for banishment.
i agree, i dont believe they should be completely 100% banished from AL, but some public punishment is 100% neccessary.
1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, i dont know, thats up to the admins.

RE: interesting... - NastyFO - 2009.Jun.10 01:28 AM

I too think that the 7Laws players should be punished. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it.

That too, is California's stance.

It all seems especially fishy that the one gang who is CONSTANTLY buying HUGE amounts of credits ends up with over 90,000,000.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=7187

We may not know the whole story - but from these 47 pages - it seems like there is a consensus among the community.

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.10 01:35 AM

(2009.Jun.10 01:28 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  It all seems especially fishy that the one gang who is CONSTANTLY buying HUGE amounts of credits ends up with over 90,000,000.

please explain more.

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.10 01:35 AM

(2009.Jun.10 12:09 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  im kinda curious as to who leaked that screen shot and why.... seems like someone in 7laws wanted to start some drek

it may not be that simple. im sure everyone here will disagree and assume but its being looked into. we can't afford to let anymore secrets get out but that 11th dis shog blade and free gang slot really helped.

RE: interesting... - NastyFO - 2009.Jun.10 01:41 AM

(2009.Jun.10 01:35 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.10 01:28 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  It all seems especially fishy that the one gang who is CONSTANTLY buying HUGE amounts of credits ends up with over 90,000,000.

please explain more.

First, I actually like you, Whoa...

no stupid gay jokes from the peanut gallery.

I'm simply trying to point out how you and Zeon are always all over the Trade Moderator forum looking for credits - ALWAYS.

And every time I've donated and popped on the POI I get an e-mail from you asking for large sums of 'em.

Just seems very coincidental that you guys ended up with the mother load somehow.

I don't always believe in coincidences.

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.10 01:54 AM

why would i try to inflate the market if i had 90 million worth of credits?
wouldnt make sense.
we've been trying to up our endurance, which is why we dropped 10+ rankings in the top poi wealthest.

check it out.

either that or you think that i'm trying to "buy" my way up to 90 million creds.

RE: interesting... - TheMace - 2009.Jun.10 05:18 AM

I don't know whAT WE ARE YELLING ABOUT!!!

LOUD NOISES!!!!