AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - CrazyFoley - 2009.Jun.09 11:57 PM

Good now you can pull your dick out of the guys ass sitting next to you and stick your fat head back up their where it belongs...

PS - crunchy cheated, 7 laws didnt

RE: interesting... - McCule - 2009.Jun.09 11:59 PM

(2009.Jun.09 11:54 PM)superdude Wrote:  CF It has been proven they did, how ever one wants to phrase it. Not sure why your trying to become the hardass for 7 laws as of lately. Settle down son.

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.10 12:02 AM

(2009.Jun.09 11:59 PM)McCule Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.09 11:54 PM)superdude Wrote:  CF It has been proven they did, how ever one wants to phrase it. Not sure why your trying to become the hardass for 7 laws as of lately. Settle down son.

What you are the hardass of, I cannot comprehend. It is beyond me why you choose to keep the topic going.

RE: interesting... - McCule - 2009.Jun.10 12:04 AM

Because friends of ours are no longer allowed to play this game for doing less of an offense that was committed here.

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.10 12:05 AM

Less of an offense, McCule? And what lesser offense is that?

RE: interesting... - McCule - 2009.Jun.10 12:07 AM

Harrassment/being annoying vs. blatant cheating

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.10 12:08 AM

You should really come up with what you're talking about, and in detail, and not both sides of the subject in 'Law for Dummies' mode.

What lesser offense, McCule? And who for each offense? And I do want 'Friends,' McCule. Not just 'Friend.'

RE: interesting... - johnsonhalo76 - 2009.Jun.10 12:09 AM

im kinda curious as to who leaked that screen shot and why.... seems like someone in 7laws wanted to start some drek

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.10 12:12 AM

My argument is only because they abused and exploited a cheat and they only got slapped on the wrist. Which Ive said several times.

My hardass comment was meant to just point out that CF has become extremely upset over this and is calling names because he feels 7's did nothing. Except for his rants this whole thread has been pretty civil considering everything.

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.10 12:14 AM

They didn't abuse or exploit any kind of cheat. Crunchy did. 7 Laws did use Crunchy's findings without using their brighter senses. Not necessarily cheating, other than how they used these founded specials.