AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - DustiWoot - 2009.Jun.09 11:40 PM

Hey, I didn't even call that idiot that didn't read the thread a dumbf**k! Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to calm down.

RE: interesting... - CrazyFoley - 2009.Jun.09 11:41 PM

self edited for language

RE: interesting... - McCule - 2009.Jun.09 11:42 PM

(2009.Jun.09 11:32 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.09 11:31 PM)McCule Wrote:  What a joke. Ban all the envolved perpetrators. Knowing now what could've been going on for quite some time on a smaller scale certainly takes away from the impressive gang they've become w/in the last year. Way to go, Barry Bonds'. :rollseyes:

Hey dumbfuck read the whole thread. You would see that Zen said it hasnt been going on.

What was she supposed to say, stupid fuck? I am inclined to believe it HAS been going on for quite some time on a smaller scale and it was brought to the surface so on a larger magnitude so as not to draw attention to the previous deviance.

RE: interesting... - johnsonhalo76 - 2009.Jun.09 11:47 PM

i thought that maybe zen stepping in would close this.... it was and is her decision after all.... and if she favors donators then she has every right to since theyre how she gets money out of this game...

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.09 11:48 PM

hey mccule, just cause your broke dont mean wealthy people cheat.

get a job.

RE: interesting... - McCule - 2009.Jun.09 11:50 PM

I'm sorry. I guess I just follow the rules, Barry Bonds.

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.09 11:50 PM

Hello, Likewoah.

RE: interesting... - CrazyFoley - 2009.Jun.09 11:50 PM

(2009.Jun.09 11:42 PM)McCule Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.09 11:31 PM)McCule Wrote:  What a joke. Ban all the envolved perpetrators. Knowing now what could've been going on for quite some time on a smaller scale certainly takes away from the impressive gang they've become w/in the last year. Way to go, Barry Bonds'. :rollseyes:

Hey dumbfuck read the whole thread. You would see that Zen said it hasnt been going on.

What was she supposed to say, stupid frag? I am inclined to believe it HAS been going on for quite some time on a smaller scale and it was brought to the surface so on a larger magnitude so as not to draw attention to the previous deviance.

ok now you truly are the epitome of dumbf***s. zen said she investigated it and found nothing. 7 laws dont cheat

RE: interesting... - McCule - 2009.Jun.09 11:52 PM

(2009.Jun.09 11:50 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.09 11:42 PM)McCule Wrote:  

What was she supposed to say, stupid frag? I am inclined to believe it HAS been going on for quite some time on a smaller scale and it was brought to the surface so on a larger magnitude so as not to draw attention to the previous deviance.

ok now you truly are the epitome of dumbfucks. zen said she investigated it and found nothing. 7 laws dont cheat

Well, everything's cleared up for me now that a simple comment was posted by Admin and you say that they don't cheat. I'm good now.

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.09 11:54 PM

CF It has been proven they did, how ever one wants to phrase it. Not sure why your trying to become the hardass for 7 laws as of lately. Settle down son.