AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - bebopcrew420 - 2009.Jun.09 05:26 PM

(2009.Jun.09 03:45 PM)filthymick Wrote:  free bj and muddy!!!!

at this point, I think if blackjeep and mudpies wanted to come back they would be allowed to. I'm don't think they've asked. Other people have been allowed back into the game after long term fed. Our admins are forgiving, and some people state that they only care about the $$$, but I think they care about the game just as much

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.09 06:18 PM

Lets keep this shit rolling. It is kind of ironic how the different gangs have lined up for this matter. Of course, it's nowhere near that black and white but there's a couple gangs that are almost completely against us rather than split like most. These gangs "just want justice" and "have no problem with 7 Laws." You are all poor liars and I sense some bitterness about past events. Continue your bitching...

RE: interesting... - Leopard - 2009.Jun.09 06:26 PM

The only poor liars I have seen in this thread are the members of Seven Laws whose names were on that gang events page who are still pretending that they had no idea the credits were obtained under faulty reasons.

No matter which way people think about the issue, ban or don't ban, I don't think anyone believes that someone could take 90,000,000 credits and not know 100% something was rotten in Denmark.

RE: interesting... - bebopcrew420 - 2009.Jun.09 06:37 PM

Who cares at this point, the law has spoken. End of subject. The people w/ all the information(Zen and Err) have made their choice. This is their game, not our soap opera. Yeah, we kinda make their game, but they have difficult choices to make. We have to trust they know what they are doing or find another game. I like playing this game and would rather them spend time on making the game better then dealing with the drama. They aren't going to change their mind, and whether I agree with them or not, it isn't my or our choice. It's over, drop it Razz

RE: interesting... - Leopard - 2009.Jun.09 06:39 PM

84 is all I'm saying

RE: interesting... - bebopcrew420 - 2009.Jun.09 06:51 PM

(2009.Jun.09 06:39 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  84 is all I'm saying

All I'm saying is 24.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkP_OGDCLY0

RE: interesting... - DustiWoot - 2009.Jun.09 07:00 PM

Hey, did you even read the post's zen made? She said she might have been hasty in her decision and wanted to see where the arguments in thread went. So you can take your "they aren't going to change their mind neener stfu* and take the fail boat you rode in on right back to where it came from.

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.09 07:01 PM

Zen did say she wanted to hear our case. Us to be the prosecutor. We have been doing this for 40 some pages. She may change her verdict. Its not over.
(2009.Jun.09 07:00 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  Hey, did you even read the post's zen made? She said she might have been hasty in her decision and wanted to see where the arguments in thread went. So you can take your "they aren't going to change their mind neener stfu* and take the fail boat you rode in on right back to where it came from.

YOU ROCK!! Cool

RE: interesting... - bebopcrew420 - 2009.Jun.09 07:03 PM

hey, I back what ever choice they make. It doesn't concern me.

All I'm saying is 24 Razz

RE: interesting... - Conrad1103 - 2009.Jun.09 07:06 PM

(2009.Jun.09 06:51 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.09 06:39 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  84 is all I'm saying

All I'm saying is 24.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkP_OGDCLY0

thats f'n awesome. Smile

and some of you people need to find a life, btw.