AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - Dingus - 2009.Jun.09 11:06 AM

Like you know toolbox, get a clue

RE: interesting... - Leopard - 2009.Jun.09 11:34 AM

(2009.Jun.09 11:03 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.09 10:38 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.09 10:07 AM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  you took credits worth nearly a million dollars in real cash

you are guilty and should be punished

now, continue to play stupid

g2 was banned for a hell of a lot less thats for sure. But he was an Xpat then, not a favorite Wink

lmao, sure he was... lot more to that story, just like there is probably a lot more to this one. i wish we could send tampons instead of violins...

were you even there bird? I don't think so

Zeon should be banned

the end

RE: interesting... - Weathers - 2009.Jun.09 11:41 AM

(2009.Jun.09 10:34 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.09 10:07 AM)Weathers Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.09 08:59 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  The duplication weapon example is perfectly suitable example. Just people see the word, "CREDIT", they would go.. WOW. That's the only difference. All in all, Free Credit, weapon, experience, they are all not legit. In the worst case scenario, they can all causes the game to shut down.

It's only the same if you talk about duplicating an item 90 million times.

Weather, it is the same concept. Taking 100k worth of credit or 100 million worth of credit is still the same. If you just take a small amount, that alone would not make you a better person.

You are making a lot of assumption base on 1 sided view. Obviously, you are not interested in hearing the other side of the story. However, I asked of you to trust the admin's decision. There are a lot of thing you don't know.

It is a game. Please don't take all this personally.

I was referring to you comparing someone being sent a cloned knife unknowingly and being punished for it.
All I was saying is that being sent one weapon as is done countless times a day in the AL world, is not the same as sitting on the largest cache of credits in the history of AL.
And I do accept admin decisions, I've not asked for you to be banned, I just think the level of arrogance by SOME of 7laws in this thread sucks.

I also think that some people who were banned for far smaller infringements of the game rules should have their cases revisited.

RE: interesting... - Dingus - 2009.Jun.09 11:43 AM

Its all about money. If you donate enough the rules don't apply

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.09 12:07 PM

isnt that how the world works tho?

RE: interesting... - Dingus - 2009.Jun.09 12:07 PM

My point exactly

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.09 12:11 PM

And this topic continues.

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.09 12:13 PM

cause we are awesome!

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.09 12:30 PM

How much wood....