AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - Dingus - 2009.Jun.09 08:27 AM

Its only fair that you post that exploit here.

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.09 08:30 AM

(2009.Jun.09 08:27 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Its only fair that you post that exploit here.

Fine, I will sent you a knife. You better watch out. It might not be legit. cus, its free.

You sent a Knife to Dingus's storage. Twisted

RE: interesting... - Dingus - 2009.Jun.09 08:47 AM

Dude I just got banned! How did you get your hands on 20000 knives......

RE: interesting... - Marlo - 2009.Jun.09 08:50 AM

No offense Zeon, bu you spend a lot of time breaking down and analyzing this game and its algorithms...I somehow find it hard to believe that you were unable to decipher where 90,000,000 credits came from...

Forget your weapon exploit example, we are talking about the credits.

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.09 08:59 AM

(2009.Jun.09 08:50 AM)Marlo Wrote:  No offense Zeon, bu you spend a lot of time breaking down and analyzing this game and its algorithms...I somehow find it hard to believe that you were unable to decipher where 90,000,000 credits came from...

Forget your weapon exploit example, we are talking about the credits.

So, you are saying that I spend a lot of time breaking down and analyzing this game and its algorithms, you think that I would knowingly get 180 endurance and get away with it? Come on!

Here is another thing. I do not know how the exploit was done. Even to this date.

The duplication weapon example is perfectly suitable example. Just people see the word, "CREDIT", they would go.. WOW. That's the only difference. All in all, Free Credit, weapon, experience, they are all not legit. In the worst case scenario, they can all causes the game to shut down.

RE: interesting... - Leopard - 2009.Jun.09 10:07 AM

you took credits worth nearly a million dollars in real cash

you are guilty and should be punished

now, continue to play stupid

RE: interesting... - Weathers - 2009.Jun.09 10:07 AM

(2009.Jun.09 08:59 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  The duplication weapon example is perfectly suitable example. Just people see the word, "CREDIT", they would go.. WOW. That's the only difference. All in all, Free Credit, weapon, experience, they are all not legit. In the worst case scenario, they can all causes the game to shut down.

It's only the same if you talk about duplicating an item 90 million times.

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.09 10:34 AM

(2009.Jun.09 10:07 AM)Weathers Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.09 08:59 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  The duplication weapon example is perfectly suitable example. Just people see the word, "CREDIT", they would go.. WOW. That's the only difference. All in all, Free Credit, weapon, experience, they are all not legit. In the worst case scenario, they can all causes the game to shut down.

It's only the same if you talk about duplicating an item 90 million times.

Weather, it is the same concept. Taking 100k worth of credit or 100 million worth of credit is still the same. If you just take a small amount, that alone would not make you a better person.

You are making a lot of assumption base on 1 sided view. Obviously, you are not interested in hearing the other side of the story. However, I asked of you to trust the admin's decision. There are a lot of thing you don't know.

It is a game. Please don't take all this personally.

RE: interesting... - Dingus - 2009.Jun.09 10:38 AM

(2009.Jun.09 10:07 AM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  you took credits worth nearly a million dollars in real cash

g2 was banned for a hell of a lot less thats for sure. But he was an Xpat then, not a favorite Wink

RE: interesting... - spacebird - 2009.Jun.09 11:03 AM

(2009.Jun.09 10:38 AM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.09 10:07 AM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  you took credits worth nearly a million dollars in real cash

g2 was banned for a hell of a lot less thats for sure. But he was an Xpat then, not a favorite Wink

lmao, sure he was... lot more to that story, just like there is probably a lot more to this one. i wish we could send tampons instead of violins...