AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - CrazyFoley - 2009.Jun.08 06:10 PM

(2009.Jun.08 05:51 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  See you later AL, Zenith just totally proved that she's not about fairness, but rather about the donators.

Peace out AL, enjoy.

bye, your reasons for quitting are the worst ive ever heard

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.08 06:11 PM

(2009.Jun.08 06:00 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.08 05:57 PM)Marlo Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.08 05:28 PM)zenith Wrote:  ... In fact, some of them told me they refused to even train until I reverted their endurance back because they felt the gains were "dirty".

They did? I wonder why?

I wanna know what is like to train with 180 endurance too.

They didn't see much since there is a limiter built into the gym to prevent this type of thing.

So if someone won the lottery and wanted to drop say 500k or more, real life money into endurance theres a cap on what they get out of trains?
(2009.Jun.08 06:10 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.08 05:51 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  See you later AL, Zenith just totally proved that she's not about fairness, but rather about the donators.

Peace out AL, enjoy.

bye, your reasons for quitting are the worst ive ever heard

He is saying that Zen is favoring donators, alot in 7 laws are bigger donators, by not punishing anyone but crunchy.

RE: interesting... - BadLuck - 2009.Jun.08 06:16 PM

(2009.Jun.08 06:11 PM)superdude Wrote:  He is saying that Zen is favoring donators, alot in 7 laws are bigger donators, by not punishing anyone but crunchy.

Thank you

RE: interesting... - zenith - 2009.Jun.08 06:17 PM

If someone dropped half a mil on the game of real money, the donation certainly wouldn't be automatically credited. Paypal would drek their pants and withhold it. But if you just go all endurance you will realize that there is a point where it gets limited. No one has ever come close to reaching that point, since it was intended to prevent an exploit.

As for donators, Crunchy probably has donated more than anyone in Seven Laws.

RE: interesting... - CrazyFoley - 2009.Jun.08 06:18 PM

7 laws has done so much good for the game that it would be a shame to kick them out for one stupid mistake. The good they have done is much greater then the trouble they caused. The rest of you are to stupid and angry not to see this.

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.08 06:19 PM

I picked up another enemy. You guys are starting to hurt my feelings.

RE: interesting... - BadLuck - 2009.Jun.08 06:21 PM

(2009.Jun.08 06:18 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  7 laws has done so much good for the game that it would be a shame to kick them out for one stupid mistake. The good they have done is much greater then the trouble they caused. The rest of you are to stupid and angry not to see this.

No one is asking for a perma ban, but SOMETHING more than a freaking slap on the wrist when it's really obvious that something was up.

As was stated previously in this topic, had it been a bunch of noobs/newbs (however you want to spell it), they would have been banned in a flash.

RE: interesting... - DustiWoot - 2009.Jun.08 06:25 PM

(2009.Jun.08 05:28 PM)zenith Wrote:  The credits were removed shortly after Crunchy donated them to the gang. Several of the players who had used them were indeed banned while we reverted them back to pre-credit use. All uses of the credits (cash, endurance, intel, donator days, gains from refreshes, etc.) were removed. Luckily we have extremely detailed logs for this, and reverting to pre-exploit was done so quickly not many outside those involved knew something happened.

While that many credits popping up randomly in your vault should make you instantly question where they came from, the gang didn't know how the credits were obtained. In fact, it's obvious by the logs that some who received credits didn't even read the gang events. Once they found out where the credits came from they notified me about what happened and gave detailed information of what they were used for. All information obtained this way matched the logs. In fact, some of them told me they refused to even train until I reverted their endurance back because they felt the gains were "dirty".

I feel permanently banishing those who had no idea the credits were obtained through an exploit would be a little overboard, especially since they promptly notified me when they found out the truth. While I feel the fact they used the credits was an extremely poor decision, their actions upon knowing how the credits were obtained were appropriate to the situation.

[Image: picard-no-facepalm.jpg]

RE: interesting... - CrazyFoley - 2009.Jun.08 06:27 PM

(2009.Jun.08 06:21 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.08 06:18 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  7 laws has done so much good for the game that it would be a shame to kick them out for one stupid mistake. The good they have done is much greater then the trouble they caused. The rest of you are to stupid and angry not to see this.

No one is asking for a perma ban, but SOMETHING more than a freaking slap on the wrist when it's really obvious that something was up.

As was stated previously in this topic, had it been a bunch of noobs/newbs (however you want to spell it), they would have been banned in a flash.

but it wasnt a bunch of noobs who have done nothing for the game. It was 7 laws, they have helped the game grow, they do so much for the community so she's giving them some leway or whatever you want to call it.

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.08 06:29 PM

(2009.Jun.08 06:21 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  No one is asking for a perma ban, but SOMETHING more than a freaking slap on the wrist when it's really obvious that something was up.

This is ALL the members of AL have been asking for. Something more than say no-no.
Oh and we also want the last page link fixed on the picture of yourself thread.Wink