AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.08 10:54 AM

awww I picked up a new enemy. Cry

RE: interesting... - Monte - 2009.Jun.08 10:54 AM

*Sarcasm is getting deep in here

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.08 10:54 AM

(2009.Jun.08 09:04 AM)emocakes Wrote:  what is all this drek about cheating? no one cheated.

This is where you're incorrect. You cheated(Finding the exploit), then took another step further from that cheat(Exploiting the exploit) and then another step(Giving exploited exploits to 7 Laws), which then took yet one more step(Using the credits on themselves, rather than sitting on them after their saying something's wrong to the admins).

It's cheating as a whole, whether it was from the direct or indirect cause of the exploit. You made a chain, and it's all getting shook up to make a big racket.

RE: interesting... - SisterLynx - 2009.Jun.08 11:21 AM

(2009.Jun.08 09:02 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.08 07:49 AM)BadLuck Wrote:  If people walk from cheating, what kind of message does that send to the rest of the community? I for one am done, this game wont see another donation from me, and if nothing is done as far as punishment goes towards those who used the credits, I have a feeling a lot more donators are going to quit donating.

I dont play games where admins allow xxx people to use an exploit, especially when it's painfully obvious that it was an exploit, unless of course everyone who was involved really IS THAT STUPID, in which case, you wouldn't know how to do anything anyway.

+1

Some form of punishment has to be done publicly. If you can walk away from cheating by just an apology then one of two things is going on. A) favorites are made by admins or B) the rules are not fully enforced. Zen and Err you guys have always handled any problems I've had (even small and trivial) but this makes both of you look just as bad when nothing happens.

I can't say I expect punishment right away, maybe you guys are thinking of an appropriate consequence, so I will wait for something to be done. I do (as does most of the community) expect something.

+1

I haven't seen a post from Zen or Err on this thread. Why?

RE: interesting... - BadLuck - 2009.Jun.08 11:52 AM

(2009.Jun.08 11:21 AM)SisterLynx Wrote:  I haven't seen a post from Zen or Err on this thread. Why?

Zen is/was out of the office for a funeral, I think, just going by her name in game and Err, well he doesnt reply much to stuff like this.

RE: interesting... - Lucky666 - 2009.Jun.08 12:49 PM

(2009.Jun.08 11:52 AM)BadLuck Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.08 11:21 AM)SisterLynx Wrote:  I haven't seen a post from Zen or Err on this thread. Why?

Zen is/was out of the office for a funeral, I think, just going by her name in game and Err, well he doesnt reply much to stuff like this.
Zen has some rl things to deal with right now so 7laws drek has even more repercursions on the comunity due to the time wasted to clean after their stupidity. Instead of using the time to code a new crime os to finish the new server for the game she wasted the time with that lot and the way the laws, and Zeon especialy, have reacted at least on the forums is inacceptable imo. This won't be a stain easely removed from their rep.

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.08 01:02 PM

Edit= after talking with the person, it may be something different, so back on topic. TwistedNinja

RE: interesting... - Lucky666 - 2009.Jun.08 01:06 PM

i'm just waiting for a good reason to kick them. In the mean time just do what they do man 15 min hits

RE: interesting... - Dingus - 2009.Jun.08 01:24 PM

You so scary!

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.08 02:55 PM

Rolleyes

Glad I checked back