AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - freeksta3798 - 2009.Jun.07 11:05 PM

should have turned this thread into a drinking game along time ago lmao

[Image: carwashfail.jpg]

RE: interesting... - catalyst - 2009.Jun.07 11:21 PM

just form some of the posts of some of the 7 laws members, it seems like you guys aren't taking this serious at all.

RE: interesting... - CrazyFoley - 2009.Jun.07 11:22 PM

Everytime someone uses the word cheat take a shot.

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.07 11:23 PM

(2009.Jun.07 11:21 PM)catalyst Wrote:  just form some of the posts of some of the 7 laws members, it seems like you guys aren't taking this serious at all.

what do you want us to say?
we already dealt with this weeks ago.
we've talke dto both zen and err.
err talked to just about everyone in the gang.

RE: interesting... - Acooper - 2009.Jun.07 11:25 PM

(2009.Jun.07 11:22 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  Everytime someone uses the word cheat take a shot.

cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat chea chea chea chea chea chea chea chea chea che che che che che ch ch ch ch ch ch ch c c c c c

where was i
hello potluck

RE: interesting... - CrazyFoley - 2009.Jun.07 11:29 PM

(2009.Jun.07 11:25 PM)Acooper Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 11:22 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  Everytime someone uses the word cheat take a shot.

cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat chea chea chea chea chea chea chea chea chea che che che che che ch ch ch ch ch ch ch c c c c c

where was i
hello potluck
I am going to need a new bottle...

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.07 11:41 PM

(2009.Jun.07 11:02 PM)Monte Wrote:  I am really amazed by the arrogance displayed by 7 Laws members in this thread.

1) no reasonable person would think that many credits didn't come from a hack / cheating = especially from the source

2) the credits were used without knowing Exactly how the "mistake" would be corrected. This shows that you used them with the intent to cheat. You cheated to benefit yourself, with no regard to the rest of the community. You cheated and used the credits hoping you might get away with something... because just maybe something would get missed, and still be just a little bit better than it was before you cheated.

3) you cheated if you used the credits

4) Expressing your opinion that is "resolved" and "old news" and asking to buy credits just amplifies your arrogance about the situation.

5) you cheated if you used the credits

Look at the time, it was late night on a weekend. What do you think we were doing? Those were FREE credit. It was a honest mistake. Do you think that I can get away with having 180+ endurance? Please don't come to a conclusion so early.

What you guys are doing now is to punish some of us for being stupid.

Like we have stated, we did realized what we had done was not legit afterward. Worked with the admin to have this resolved.

This is all there is to it.

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.07 11:43 PM

Zeon..Come on, man..

RE: interesting... - JaySin - 2009.Jun.07 11:44 PM

I think its up to the admins now anyway guys. Angry Mob vs 7 Laws can call it a night till Zen or Err post.

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.07 11:44 PM

guilty favorites? Twisted