AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.07 10:48 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:41 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  1) Informed AFTER the use.
(Everything has been reverted within an hour)

((It doesn't matter when it was reverted. It was still done AFTER the use, which was a fault in itself.))

2) You all benefited from it, for a little while. Especially you or Konyen, with your amazing jump in Endurance.
(We jump in endurance from SELLING and with our own money. Stop jumping to a conclusion! I have been purchasing credit for the last couple weeks.)

((Not to #1, with a rate of 181, I believe I was told?))

3) Everyone would, other than moral figures or people playing the ignorant card.
(It's call, if you don't take it, someone always will take it. It's the real world)

((Which this isn't. This isn't the real world. Your every move can be tracked with ease through the root of the system, which is another determinate of why you should do the right thing.))

4) Taken by you, which incriminates you and doesn't make you look innocent.
(Nope, it doesn't. What it meant is that we know full well of what we have done, and we aren't hiding from it. Something call learn from mistake.)

((Don't be ignorant. It does incriminate you, further than the assumptions you think everyone, including myself, is putting out. Just because you don't hide from your crime doesn't mean it didn't happen))

5) You had your bit dealing with the admin might have to be turned around to be the admin dealing with you and your screw up.
(Don't being a hypocrite, You guys are making admin to deal with what YOU guys wanted)

((Hypocrite for WANTING an admin to deal with the problem that needs to be dealt with, but not for FORCING the admin to intervene to rectify a wrongful situation. You're a smart one.))

6) It has been resolved, but not completely, and with justifiable force.
(What is the purpose of the justifiable force? Are you the witness?)

((The purpose of justifiable force is to give the culprits what they deserve for trying to play ignorant to the whole situation. The witness? You bet your ass. You incriminated yourself with the picture.))

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.07 10:49 PM

but we didnt know the bank was robbed.

=)

please dont punish me because i'm stupid.

RE: interesting... - JaySin - 2009.Jun.07 10:51 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:49 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  but we didnt know the bank was robbed.

=)

please dont punish me because i'm stupid.

Isnt that what the guys said from enron? lol

not trying to push a banning here but i find the verdict is out on this one.

RE: interesting... - Conrad1103 - 2009.Jun.07 10:52 PM

i dont think all of 7 laws should be banned. its not like they really thought they could all get away with passing Pun in END and Stats in a day. gimme a break.

the only thing that concerns me, is if this has been going on, on a smaller scale for a long, long, time.

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.07 10:52 PM

Likewoah. Other person pleading their 'I was asleep' case. I'm not proposing that you be thrown in fed jail for a small period of time. I'm proposing that the people who done something with the ungodly amount of credits to be thrown in fed jail for a small period of time.

SMALL period of time. You'll be back to your AL ways in no time.

RE: interesting... - JakeBlues - 2009.Jun.07 10:53 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:49 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  please dont punish me because i'm stupid.

[Image: bobs-stupid.jpg]

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.07 10:53 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:52 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  i dont think all of 7l aws should be banned. its not like they really thought they could all get away with passing Pun in END and Stats in a day. gimme a break.

the only thing that concerns me, is if this has been going on, on a smaller scale for a long, long, time.

No one know this was an exploit prior to this.
(2009.Jun.07 10:52 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Likewoah. Other person pleading their 'I was asleep' case. I'm not proposing that you be thrown in fed jail for a small period of time. I'm proposing that the people who done something with the ungodly amount of credits to be thrown in fed jail for a small period of time.

SMALL period of time. You'll be back to your AL ways in no time.

Nothing can satisfy everyone.

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.07 10:57 PM

It would probably satisfy everyone on your ass right now, though..

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.07 10:58 PM

yesssss
cant we just sign a contract?

RE: interesting... - Monte - 2009.Jun.07 11:02 PM

I am really amazed by the arrogance displayed by 7 Laws members in this thread.

1) no reasonable person would think that many credits didn't come from a hack / cheating = especially from the source

2) the credits were used without knowing Exactly how the "mistake" would be corrected. This shows that you used them with the intent to cheat. You cheated to benefit yourself, with no regard to the rest of the community. You cheated and used the credits hoping you might get away with something... because just maybe something would get missed, and still be just a little bit better than it was before you cheated.

3) you cheated if you used the credits

4) Expressing your opinion that is "resolved" and "old news" and asking to buy credits just amplifies your arrogance about the situation.

5) you cheated if you used the credits