AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.07 10:32 PM

i'm still rank 4 in the POI credit list!

RE: interesting... - Duchbag69 - 2009.Jun.07 10:33 PM

you take credits from a hack and use them...
the admin finds out and takes them back....

explain to me how this is punishment when you weren't suppose to have the credits in the first place...

RE: interesting... - JakeBlues - 2009.Jun.07 10:34 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:25 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  I would like to remind you guys that.

1) The event was informed by a 7Laws to the admin.
Criminal "Officer, officer, I robed the bank!"

2) No one was benefit from the incident
Officer "Gimme that!"

3) If its free money, what would be the first thing you do? Everyone would take the money and think about it later.
Officer "What were you thinking son? What's the matter with you?"

4) With all due respect, that picture was taken by us.
Officer:"And you're so dumb you had to keep a trophy! Well that's an evidence the jury will like"

5) We had our share dealing with the admin
Criminal *phone calls* "I heard there is an economic crisis lately. Yeah, yup, get me out of here. "

6) This issue has been resolved.
Fuck no

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.07 10:36 PM

you guys should become a judge.

RE: interesting... - Conrad1103 - 2009.Jun.07 10:37 PM

(2009.Jun.07 06:42 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 04:47 PM)badmanbren Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 04:40 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  no1 made any profit out of it.
like i said she reverted everything back

Attempted murderers should never go to jail? They only attempted it.

Kind of the same, point I'm trying to put across is if this was un-noticed still those that had a part to play in the scandal should get some sort of punishment, I agree. Of course though the main culprit is the guy who actually used the bug to get all this money and credits.

I got banned for attacking a gang of players too much but these guys were all part of a credit scam and they get to continue playing? Where's the AL justice in that?
Cheating is cheating, whether you perpetrated the original crime or just participated after the fact. I say they all deserve a federal jail cell. my .03

I counted 7 guilty parties in that events log. Anyone else come up with a different number of guilty Seven Laws? Seven Laws for Seven criminals

you sure are good at not telling the whle story aren't you? besides, you got banned for threatening Zen - not attacking a gang.

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.07 10:38 PM

lol wernt you stalking her or something?
lol thats creepy dude.

RE: interesting... - JakeBlues - 2009.Jun.07 10:39 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:38 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  lol wernt you stalking her or something?
lol thats creepy dude.

He paid the price. For w/e. There's the difference.

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.07 10:41 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:29 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 10:25 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  You guys need to easy up here. The Admins made their case and resolved a problem. Yet, some of you guys like to stir things up. What we are doing is actually bringing up headache for the admins!

I would like to remind you guys that.
3) If its free money, what would be the first thing you do? Everyone would take the money and think about it later.

1) Informed AFTER the use.
2) You all benefited from it, for a little while. Especially you or Konyen, with your amazing jump in Endurance.
3) Everyone would, other than moral figures or people playing the ignorant card.
4) Taken by you, which incriminates you and doesn't make you look innocent.
5) You had your bit dealing with the admin might have to be turned around to be the admin dealing with you and your screw up.
6) It has been resolved, but not completely, and with justifiable force.

1) Informed AFTER the use.
(Everything has been reverted within an hour)
2) You all benefited from it, for a little while. Especially you or Konyen, with your amazing jump in Endurance.
(We jump in endurance from SELLING and with our own money. Stop jumping to a conclusion! I have been purchasing credit for the last couple weeks.)
3) Everyone would, other than moral figures or people playing the ignorant card.
(It's call, if you don't take it, someone always will take it. It's the real world)
4) Taken by you, which incriminates you and doesn't make you look innocent.
(Nope, it doesn't. What it meant is that we know full well of what we have done, and we aren't hiding from it. Something call learn from mistake.)
5) You had your bit dealing with the admin might have to be turned around to be the admin dealing with you and your screw up.
(Don't being a hypocrite, You guys are making admin to deal with what YOU guys wanted)
6) It has been resolved, but not completely, and with justifiable force.
(What is the purpose of the justifiable force? Are you the witness?)

RE: interesting... - konyen - 2009.Jun.07 10:43 PM

no need to bring up the past. i think voices have been heard. Like some of the replys, wait for zen to reply. Let her finish her personal business. i am pretty sure she will reply.

RE: interesting... - Acooper - 2009.Jun.07 10:46 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:25 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  You guys need to easy up here. The Admins made their case and resolved a problem. Yet, some of you guys like to stir things up. What we are doing is actually bringing up headache for the admins!

I would like to remind you guys that.

now i have no problems with anyone in 7laws but can you answer me this

ok i rob a bank and you know that i did. i give you an ungodly amount of money and tell you that its alright if you spend the money because i had already called the police.
does it make it ok for you to spend the money because the police know about the robbery or does it make you an acomplise for taking the money in the first place?