AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - Chymere - 2009.Jun.07 10:15 PM

If you'd man up instead of jiggling like an oiled pinup, perhaps people wouldn't have to be so civil.

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.07 10:18 PM

OR I could say it again...........

FAVORITES!!!! Twisted

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.07 10:19 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:15 PM)Chymere Wrote:  If you'd man up instead of jiggling like an oiled pinup, perhaps people wouldn't have to be so civil.

...to what exactly? I was asleep for 7 more hours after these events. Maybe we should start a separate thread for demanding the truth of my sleeping habits.

RE: interesting... - JakeBlues - 2009.Jun.07 10:20 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:19 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  Maybe we should start a separate thread for demanding the truth of my sleeping habits.

Get a lawyer.

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.07 10:22 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:20 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 10:19 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  Maybe we should start a separate thread for demanding the truth of my sleeping habits.

Get a lawyer.

Scream I'm trying to stay away from lawyers for awhile. Too bad I have to go. You are all too cute.

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.07 10:25 PM

You guys need to easy up here. The Admins made their case and resolved a problem. Yet, some of you guys like to stir things up. What we are doing is actually bringing up headache for the admins!

I would like to remind you guys that.
1) The event was informed by a 7Laws to the admin.
2) No one was benefit from the incident
3) If its free money, what would be the first thing you do? Everyone would take the money and think about it later.
4) With all due respect, that picture was taken by us.
5) We had our share dealing with the admin
6) This issue has been resolved.

RE: interesting... - Budweiser - 2009.Jun.07 10:25 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:18 PM)superdude Wrote:  OR I could say it again...........

FAVORITES!!!! Twisted

i can see having favorites thats good buisness if i own a buisness and i know at the end of the day come hell or high water that youre goin to spend 100 dollars a month in my store shop whatever it may be of course ima be a little more partial to you

however zens abslute silence on a blatant violation of game rules is quite interesting it make you wonder if shes willing to risk donation from countless players to keep the donations of 7laws im a pretty heavy donator and why the fuck would i spend my money on this game when i can get away with something like this

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.07 10:27 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:25 PM)guiniyeyo Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 10:18 PM)superdude Wrote:  OR I could say it again...........

FAVORITES!!!! Twisted

i can see having favorites thats good buisness if i own a buisness and i know at the end of the day come hell or high water that youre goin to spend 100 dollars a month in my store shop whatever it may be of course ima be a little more partial to you

however zens abslute silence on a blatant violation of game rules is quite interesting it make you wonder if shes willing to risk donation from countless players to keep the donations of 7laws im a pretty heavy donator and why the frag would i spend my money on this game when i can get away with something like this

There may have been a death. I'm just guessing by Zen's name.

...and my grammar isn't great but use some punctuation once in awhile.

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.07 10:29 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:25 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  You guys need to easy up here. The Admins made their case and resolved a problem. Yet, some of you guys like to stir things up. What we are doing is actually bringing up headache for the admins!

I would like to remind you guys that.
1) The event was informed by a 7Laws to the admin.
2) No one was benefit from the incident
3) If its free money, what would be the first thing you do? Everyone would take the money and think about it later.
4) With all due respect, that picture was taken by us.
5) We had our share dealing with the admin
6) This issue has been resolved.

1) Informed AFTER the use.
2) You all benefited from it, for a little while. Especially you or Konyen, with your amazing jump in Endurance.
3) Everyone would, other than moral figures or people playing the ignorant card.
4) Taken by you, which incriminates you and doesn't make you look innocent.
5) You had your bit dealing with the admin might have to be turned around to be the admin dealing with you and your screw up.
6) It has been resolved, but not completely, and with justifiable force.

RE: interesting... - Chymere - 2009.Jun.07 10:29 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:19 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  ...to what exactly? I was asleep for 7 more hours after these events. Maybe we should start a separate thread for demanding the truth of my sleeping habits.

Did you personally :

Take credits?
Used them?
Sold them?

If so, man up and own up. You messed up. Accept punishment (which will require another 25 pages of this crap) and then move on.

But you cannot say "we didn't get to keep it, that's plenty punishment".

And Zeon, I don't think people care if you think the issue has been resolved, since your bias is so obvious it's almost arrogant. Only an admin should be able to say in bold "This issue has been resolved".