AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.07 10:04 PM

I doubt Zenith will do anything after waiting so long after the incident..I wish 7 Laws would step up to a 3-7 day banning punishment at their own request and stop with the act..Get it over with.

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.07 10:06 PM

you know nothing
=)

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.07 10:08 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:03 PM)superdude Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 09:52 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  Sounds like keeping a bunch of active donators in game was the best business decision to do.

I see this as why no one from 7 was fed'd for a long time like crunchy.

Huh, that is interesting. What could possibly be the reason?? Anyone care to spill some more half-baked ideas around this inquiry?

Oh, oh, oh

It has to be because there's a lot of donators here!

RE: interesting... - Duchbag69 - 2009.Jun.07 10:08 PM

(2009.Jun.07 09:57 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  Mob brutality might be the answer.
like the ideaSmirk

but

wouldn't be a good idea...you might get fed'd like G2 Rolleyes

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.07 10:08 PM

Then explain. All we are seeing is that you guys claim you did nothing. Which isnt the truth.

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.07 10:09 PM

Not quite..The only thing I needed was the picture and blame could be placed upon whoever took the bait..

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.07 10:09 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:04 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I doubt Zenith will do anything after waiting so long after the incident..I wish 7 Laws would step up to a 3-7 day banning punishment at their own request and stop with the act..Get it over with.

Shit, I was in bed and I'd do that to save on the cost of tissues for everyone here.

RE: interesting... - Howl - 2009.Jun.07 10:09 PM

I was wondering when this would get out.... yeah I think those that took advantage are all imbeciles... for christ sake how hard is it to use ur friggin brain?

All I'd like to say about it tho is THANK YOU for wasting my time and everyone else's!! Yeah Zen and Err fixed up your lil spree. It took their time away from coding new things for the rest of AL. Therefore wasting our time. I cant believe any of you are still free. IMHO anyone who took advantage of it should have been temp banned for an indeterminate amt of time.EvilEvil

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.07 10:10 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:08 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 09:52 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  Sounds like keeping a bunch of active donators in game was the best business decision to do.

Huh, that is interesting. What could possibly be the reason?? Anyone care to spill some more half-baked ideas around this inquiry?

Oh, oh, oh

i im just thinking as a business owner that it would be in her best interest. We arent sure whats happening yet and we are getting no answers.

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.07 10:12 PM

(2009.Jun.07 10:10 PM)superdude Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 10:08 PM)BlackHand Wrote:  

Oh, oh, oh

i im just thinking as a business owner that it would be in her best interest. We are sure whats happening yet and we are getting no answers.

I agree. It's a convenient argument and an understood point. I'm trying to keep this stirred up. Don't get civil on me.