AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.07 09:24 PM

Behemoth, things do happened. Not everyone here is as bright as you are.

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.07 09:26 PM

Obviously, by the brilliant typo you brought to the table.

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.07 09:30 PM

Yup, I am obviously not as good as a writer as well.

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.07 09:33 PM

Yeah. [/sarcasm]

Tugging your leg, Zeon..

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.07 09:34 PM

hahaha this thread is too good.

RE: interesting... - Leopard - 2009.Jun.07 09:36 PM

(2009.Jun.07 09:08 PM)Thor Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 08:55 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 08:45 PM)Thor Wrote:  Am I the only 1 who noticed at least 1 member sent back the credits right they received them?

I agree that the way Crunchy used, or even the fact that he found an exploit and decided to input a number instead of clicking back page is worthy of fed jail for a very long time.
But if the admins knew of it before the creds were sent out, then the rest of the gang can't be fed for something they knew was reported and was going to be corrected/fixed in the future.

1 out of 7 donated back 50,000 of the over 10,000,000 credits he took. I wouldn't say that was really giving them back. But the others went to the well more than once to get their share of stolen crdits
Saw 2 actually, 2nd was after Crunchy left.Winky

after crunchy left plowinblxes donated 9 million but then was given back the same 9 million

ignorance is no excuse in this situation

RE: interesting... - LikeWhoa - 2009.Jun.07 09:41 PM

that was my housing, but continue......

RE: interesting... - catalyst - 2009.Jun.07 09:44 PM

i remember at my deffensive driving course they said "ignorance of the law is no excuse" not saying there's a rule written down about this. but srsly you guys are old school members, not some noobs

RE: interesting... - Lucky666 - 2009.Jun.07 09:45 PM

(2009.Jun.07 08:35 PM)emocakes Wrote:  some 7 members were fed jailed until zen looked at the logs and saw what happened.

yes and they should still be fed'd
as i said and as others pointed out people were fed'd for lesser offenses

RE: interesting... - thrillhouse - 2009.Jun.07 09:48 PM

(2009.Jun.07 07:40 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  If you see credit in the credit market for free, what is the first thing you would do?
I thought WOW, I could really use these credits to help my endurance, then, I messaged Moriarty and gave them back. Easy to do the right thing, isn't it?

Too bad Crunchy wasn't in X at the time this happened-this thread would be all full of "I knew they were bad" and "free PhisheVA and wmnchief from fed Jail" as that's where our benefit of the doubt is in this gang....I was thinking it was odd how only one person got fedded over this, when I had gang members go down for attacking the wrong people too many times.