AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - catalyst - 2009.Jun.07 08:34 PM

well. not throwing fuel on the fire, but did 7laws get punished at all? i mean besides emo getting fed and the credits and such being taken away?

and a pissed off al community....

RE: interesting... - emocakes - 2009.Jun.07 08:35 PM

some 7 members were fed jailed until zen looked at the logs and saw what happened.

RE: interesting... - Thor - 2009.Jun.07 08:45 PM

Am I the only 1 who noticed at least 1 member sent back the credits right they received them?

I agree that the way Crunchy used, or even the fact that he found an exploit and decided to input a number instead of clicking back page is worthy of fed jail for a very long time.
But if the admins knew of it before the creds were sent out, then the rest of the gang can't be fed for something they knew was reported and was going to be corrected/fixed in the future.

RE: interesting... - Leopard - 2009.Jun.07 08:55 PM

(2009.Jun.07 08:45 PM)Thor Wrote:  Am I the only 1 who noticed at least 1 member sent back the credits right they received them?

I agree that the way Crunchy used, or even the fact that he found an exploit and decided to input a number instead of clicking back page is worthy of fed jail for a very long time.
But if the admins knew of it before the creds were sent out, then the rest of the gang can't be fed for something they knew was reported and was going to be corrected/fixed in the future.

1 out of 7 donated back 50,000 of the over 10,000,000 credits he took. I wouldn't say that was really giving them back. But the others went to the well more than once to get their share of stolen crdits

RE: interesting... - Thor - 2009.Jun.07 09:08 PM

(2009.Jun.07 08:55 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 08:45 PM)Thor Wrote:  Am I the only 1 who noticed at least 1 member sent back the credits right they received them?

1 out of 7 donated back 50,000 of the over 10,000,000 credits he took. I wouldn't say that was really giving them back. But the others went to the well more than once to get their share of stolen crdits
Saw 2 actually, 2nd was after Crunchy left.Winky

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.07 09:09 PM

Being excited is not an excuse for ignorance..A player, who isn't a heavy donator, and more than likely isn't stupid enough to donate $100,000-$800,000 to a GAME, donating monsterous amounts of credits(+Money?) should set off some sort of alarm..

I've voiced my opinion..You should of messaged Zenith, then sat on the credits until she could investigate, but you made a stupid, insignificant mistake of using the items while reporting that it might be something fishy..That is what you're guilty of, and it is just as bad as Crunchy's fraud..However, I don't think you deserve the same sentence as Crunchy, but a banning of some length; Not just a slap on the hand.

It might be cruel, but it's not right to get off nearly free because you choose to plead ignorance or saying being excited is an excuse for it..

RE: interesting... - emocakes - 2009.Jun.07 09:13 PM

doesnt need an excuse, i misinformed them. the blame lies solely with me. no matter which way you try to spin it. its my fault.

RE: interesting... - TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jun.07 09:15 PM

Leaving them uninformed still isn't an excuse for using the stuff..

[Image: commonsense.jpg]

RE: interesting... - JaySin - 2009.Jun.07 09:18 PM

Here it is....... Give everyone EXCEPT 7Laws 2 free donor days.

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.07 09:20 PM

maybe....to start with......after the fed jailing.