AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.07 07:59 PM

This is getting dull. Where's SG with some pictures??

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.07 07:59 PM

IMO your gang members should be punished for following into your stupidity. I Like 7 laws and emo. Nothing personnal, just a slap on the wrist behind the scene isnt enough IMO.

RE: interesting... - emocakes - 2009.Jun.07 08:02 PM

g2, your argument is completely flawed. I deposited the credits in the vault, and then i sent a mass mail telling them they can use it. all responsibility lies with me. i mislead my gang members. no matter how stupid they may seem, it was still my mail which told them it was ok. I got to rank 1 endurance with the credits, you think i was trying to profit and escape with 180 endurance? you must be pretty stupid to believe that. no one was trying to profit off the credits. you think zen wouldnt ask me where i got 180 endurance from overnight, while she still isnt living in her mansion?

RE: interesting... - Leopard - 2009.Jun.07 08:04 PM

(2009.Jun.07 08:02 PM)emocakes Wrote:  g2, your argument is completely flawed. I deposited the credits in the vault, and then i sent a mass mail telling them they can use it. all responsibility lies with me. i mislead my gang members.

yeah right

My argument is consistent with the law.

RE: interesting... - emocakes - 2009.Jun.07 08:06 PM

mine is.

we can play these little i am right games all day long.

RE: interesting... - Lucky666 - 2009.Jun.07 08:06 PM

only a moron would think a few hundred million credits fall from the trees
and 905 of the 7laws members are smart enough to be able to realize that something was not right
they used the credits and they should be punished
again nothing personal
i'd say the same for any other gang
(2009.Jun.07 08:06 PM)emocakes Wrote:  mine is.

and you
crawl back under your rock
cause of your stupidity i lost a chew toy grrrrr

RE: interesting... - emocakes - 2009.Jun.07 08:11 PM

guys say what you want. the only thing seven laws members did wrong was to trust me telling them that the credits were safe to use. once again, my problem, which i am being punished for. You are still all assuming what happened.

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.07 08:16 PM

If we are assuming tell us something that makes more sense.

Has Zen instructed any of 7 laws or you emo to not talk? Obviously not, so spill the beans.

RE: interesting... - emocakes - 2009.Jun.07 08:19 PM

i have told you exactly what happened. i used the exploited while waiting for a reply from a admin.

so.

exploit -- > me --> gang vault -- > me telling them its alright --> them using it --> zen coming online -- > me in contact with zen --> detail exploit + how to fix --> me ban --> credits/money/everything they were used on/for removed.

is that simple enough guys?

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.07 08:28 PM

Some of you guys seem to think that the punishment is too light, but honestly, there is nothing that can satisfy everyone in the community. However, I do appreciate the Admins for their forgiveness.

I will like to take this chance to reiterate that there are no reason for anyone in 7Laws would want to ruin the game. 7Laws had been actively contributing to the game community with ideas, tips and $$ in the past couple years.

What happened was a honest mistake by a burst of instinct. I apologized for disappointing to some of the AL players out there.