AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - Leopard - 2009.Jun.07 07:45 PM

Don't insult anyone with the innocent routine. Everyone knew completely that what they were doing was cheating. Come on, no person is dumb enough to believe they could get 90,000,000 credits for free and it wasn't breaking the rules.

RE: interesting... - emocakes - 2009.Jun.07 07:45 PM

quit running your mouth g2. at the moment you all are just assuming what happened from what you have heard. I found the credit exploit, and tested it. (turns out i got to excited when punching in the number of creds i wanted and got like 40bil or mill). I deposited them in the gang vault cause i was now number 1 for total wealth and credit wealth.

no other members of seven laws knew where they were from, but they used them, so what. the damage was reversed before it got too major, the admins informed, and the exploit, along with another exploit where fixed. im sorry if i ruined it for other players by getting them patched up. Personally i prefer a game with less room for people to exploit and gain unfair advantages.

i certainly wouldnt want someone else being able to get free credits while i have to donate my money to get a measly amount. what i have done, even though you may choose not to agree has been for the greater good of the community, maybe one day you will see it.

RE: interesting... - Leopard - 2009.Jun.07 07:46 PM

(2009.Jun.07 07:45 PM)emocakes Wrote:  quit running your mouth g2. at the moment you all are just assuming what happened from what you have heard. I found the credit exploit, and tested it. (turns out i got to excited when punching in the number of creds i wanted and got like 40bil or mill). I deposited them in the gang vault cause i was now number 1 for total wealth and credit wealth.

no other members of seven laws knew where they were from, but they used them, so what. the damage was reversed before it got too major, the admins informed, and the exploit, along with another exploit where fixed. im sorry if i ruined it for other players by getting them patched up. but dont you want a game with less room for people to exploit and gain unfair advantages.

i certainly wouldnt want someone else being able to get free credits while i have to donate my money to get a measly amount. what i have done, even though you may choose not to agree has been for the greater good of the community, maybe one day you will see it.

It's not what we heard. We saw the events lof of the players who took the credits. 90,000,000 to be exact for Zeon. Using them makes them as guilty as you. Possession of stolen property is a crime!

RE: interesting... - BadLuck - 2009.Jun.07 07:47 PM

(2009.Jun.07 07:45 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  Don't insult anyone with the innocent routine. Everyone knew completely that what they were doing was cheating. Come on, no person is dumb enough to believe they could get 90,000,000 credits for free and it wasn't breaking the rules.

Agreed, How can you take something like that that you know is NOT legit and than try to play innocent.

With all the random reasons people have wound up in Fed Jail, Personally I think everyone who had their hand in it should see Fed jail for awhile. Whats good for one, is good for all. To start making exceptions now, well that can have a huge negative impact on the future of this game, and it's current player base.

RE: interesting... - emocakes - 2009.Jun.07 07:47 PM

using stolen crime, guys 90mill creds it obviously stolen. i used credits as well while i waited for zen to come online. It was only until later that i was informed of the possible damage that could have been done to the game from my (and other members) foolish use of the credits.

RE: interesting... - Leopard - 2009.Jun.07 07:49 PM

(2009.Jun.07 07:47 PM)emocakes Wrote:  g2, shutup buddy. its over.

It's not over until everyone is punished.

RE: interesting... - BadLuck - 2009.Jun.07 07:49 PM

You pound BlackBox to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 169

Hi buddy.

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.07 07:52 PM

Zen has a pack of hungry wolfs at her door, I doubt if its totally over yet.

RE: interesting... - emocakes - 2009.Jun.07 07:53 PM

lol big man badluck. im in fed jail dumbass. i couldnt care less if you hit on me, then piss on my bleeding body. g2, punished for what? they had no idea of the hack, and exploit. im pretty sure they figured out that the credits were not legit, but an admin had already been informed, whats wrong with a little bit of fun. quit being so sour both of you.

and brugada, the event is over. im being punished, she can keep me in here for as long as she wants, i accept that. but im not letting my gang members go to fed jail for my stupidity.

RE: interesting... - Leopard - 2009.Jun.07 07:58 PM

(2009.Jun.07 07:53 PM)emocakes Wrote:  lol big man badluck. im in fed jail dumbarse. i couldnt care less if you hit on me, then piss on my bleeding body. g2, punished for what? they had no idea of the hack, and exploit. im pretty sure they figured out that the credits were not legit, but an admin had already been informed, whats wrong with a little bit of fun. quit being so sour both of you.

and brugada, the event is over. im being punished, she can keep me in here for as long as she wants, i accept that. but im not letting my gang members go to fed jail for my stupidity.

90,000,000 credits for free!! pfft that's the equivalent of almot 800,000 in real money donations. they knew fully that it was cheating and there attempt to profit is cheating and should be punished.