AwakenedLands Forums
interesting... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: interesting... (/thread-7325.html)

RE: interesting... - Leopard - 2009.Jun.07 07:25 PM

(2009.Jun.07 07:23 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote:  g2, dont be mad cause zeon caught up to you

yeah 3 months from the game will do that.
Maybe when he gets the punishment that he deserves I'll have 3 months of training while he's in federal jail. It's easy to catch people when you cheat.

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.07 07:30 PM

Why does LikeWhoa still suck?

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.07 07:30 PM

(2009.Jun.07 07:16 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  Of course you want us to drop it Zeon. You were the greediest one taking a mere 90,000,000 credits for yourself. WOW!! greed and stupidity are a lethal combination.

Wow, G2, you are so immature. This case is already in the past. We had our share of dealing with admin.

Yeah, I was too excited and took a bunch. And, we were dumb enough to inform the admin about it. Again, we were forgiven just like YOURSELF. When you were banned, I voiced my opinion as well. Only different is that I was on the side that trying to bring you out of jail.

RE: interesting... - Lucky666 - 2009.Jun.07 07:32 PM

i actually agree with g2
what he did wasn't even close as bad as stealing
getting away with a slap over the wrist is not cool for him and others who were fed'd for various reasons(specially the disclaimer 26 thing)

RE: interesting... - Brugada - 2009.Jun.07 07:33 PM

Everyone should voice their opinion. And Im sure everyone will continue to do so until Zen speaks up on this issue.

RE: interesting... - Leopard - 2009.Jun.07 07:35 PM

(2009.Jun.07 07:30 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.07 07:16 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  Of course you want us to drop it Zeon. You were the greediest one taking a mere 90,000,000 credits for yourself. WOW!! greed and stupidity are a lethal combination.

Wow, G2, you are so immature. This case is already in the past. We had our share of dealing with admin.

Yeah, I was too excited and took a bunch. And, we were dumb enough to inform the admin about it. Again, we were forgiven just like YOURSELF. When you were banned, I voiced my opinion as well. Only different is that I was on the side that trying to bring you out of jail.

pfft I doubt that Zeon
It's not immature to point out that justice had not been done. I think if admin gave you a slap on the wrist, they made a huge mistake. Every person in that log is just as guilty as Crunchy and should suffer the same consequences. I hope admin realizes they made a mistake and punishes the seven laws criminals equally.

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.07 07:37 PM

Donating in this game should be about the same as the cost of a nice daycare. If anyone uses the potty make sure you flush when you're done.

RE: interesting... - psudoderf - 2009.Jun.07 07:37 PM

yea its true like whoa still sucks

RE: interesting... - ZeonOne - 2009.Jun.07 07:40 PM

(2009.Jun.07 06:17 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Here is my information.

1) The event was informed by a 7Laws member to Zenith
2) No one was benefit from the incident
3) It is normal, if you found free money, what would be the first thing you do? Everyone would take the money and think about it later.
4) With all due respect, that picture was taken by us. Why would we screw ourselves over? That picture was in our private forum. It is to remind us of this event for discipline and other purposes.

Bottom line is we did make a mistake and we apologized and were forgiven. With all due respect guys, don't uncover healed wound.

(2009.Jun.07 07:32 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  i actually agree with g2
what he did wasn't even close as bad as stealing
getting away with a slap over the wrist is not cool for him and others who were fed'd for various reasons(specially the disclaimer 26 thing)

If you see credit in the credit market for free, what is the first thing you would do?

RE: interesting... - BlackHand - 2009.Jun.07 07:43 PM

Don't ask that. There's only one person in this game that isn't in 7 Laws that would ever consider such a thing. This is bible camp