AwakenedLands Forums
stupidity - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: stupidity (/thread-7168.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: stupidity - SisterLynx - 2009.May.29 02:38 PM

Weebay I think I heard Jinxthelynx say you didn't have the nads to get involved. Evil

Ok I didn't hear it, but I would love to see him in the hospitol again. lmao

RE: stupidity - randomjacker - 2009.May.29 02:45 PM

(2009.May.29 01:53 PM)DustiWoot Wrote:  
(2009.May.29 01:51 PM)tcaughron36 Wrote:  wow nice comeback dingdong

Hay! That's my pet name for the dingy. Sad

wow, that sounds really bad. lol I'll just stfu now. Redface

hey that's the name I use for him "dingy"

RE: stupidity - Eaglefreak - 2009.May.29 03:06 PM

OHHHHHHHHHH, flashbacks of "scam" Matt (with knowledge from certain people) did to TripsT

RE: stupidity - badmanbren - 2009.May.29 03:32 PM

Wasn't really a scam from what I can remember. You'd know better then me though, good stuff though aha.

RE: stupidity - ladytiger - 2009.May.29 03:34 PM

All I can say is sarcastically, better not mugg anyone offline in the game pretend the mugg button is not there. Oh and if you do decide to use it and get money oh hell better give the money back. Because if they get mad and want their money back and you get mad and say something that offends the other well then it's not about the money anymore it about being offended. Hell give me a break!Scream

[/i]

RE: stupidity - freeksta3798 - 2009.May.29 03:40 PM

wow after changing the oil in my truck only 5 or 6 more post, you people are slacking lol

RE: stupidity - randomjacker - 2009.May.29 03:40 PM

(2009.May.29 03:34 PM)ladytiger Wrote:  All I can say is sarcastically, better not mugg anyone offline in the game pretend the mugg button is not there. Oh and if you do decide to use it and get money oh hell better give the money back. Because if they get mad and want their money back and you get mad and say something that offends the other well then it's not about the money anymore it about being offended. Hell give me a break!Scream

[/i]

mug everyone

RE: stupidity - Jocasta - 2009.May.29 03:55 PM

Getting mugged is just another hazard in AL.

I got mugged a few weeks back for quite a hefty chunk o' change....by someone in XPats ironically. I didn't even bother to ask for the money back cos it was my own dumbass fault, didn't see the point of making a drama out of it.

....but I do have some fantastic gang members who paid to have me hosped till I could get back online. No bugger can mug you when you're in the hospital. lol

RE: stupidity - Thor - 2009.May.29 03:57 PM

(2009.May.29 03:40 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2009.May.29 03:34 PM)ladytiger Wrote:  All I can say is sarcastically, better not mugg anyone offline in the game pretend the mugg button is not there. Oh and if you do decide to use it and get money oh hell better give the money back. Because if they get mad and want their money back and you get mad and say something that offends the other well then it's not about the money anymore it about being offended. Hell give me a break!Scream

[/i]

mug everyone

A mug a day keeps the boredom away!!

RE: stupidity - ladytiger - 2009.May.29 04:01 PM

OOpsss posted a comment on the forum get hosp.

5:00 pm DiViNeMaYhEm hospitalized you.

LMFAO!

Oh wait better not offend sorry RolleyesScream