AwakenedLands Forums
idea - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game & Forum Suggestions (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: idea (/thread-6900.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: idea - renkotsu - 2009.May.13 03:17 PM

obviously its easier to complain and whine about things

RE: idea - abysmalpoptart - 2009.May.13 03:20 PM

or you could look at MY post and read, rather than dismiss it as whine. either pay attention or dont say crap like that

RE: idea - renkotsu - 2009.May.13 03:21 PM

there needs to be a seperate forum for people to complain about threads cause im tired of reading threads with nothing but sniveling in them
sorry didnt get as far as your post i read as far as some of badmanbrens and then posted what i did

RE: idea - abysmalpoptart - 2009.May.13 03:35 PM

i'm tired of people who piss and moan about other players' ideas but dont take the time to actually read them.

RE: idea - badmanbren - 2009.May.13 03:47 PM

Jetli, if you'd read my posts you'd notice that the thread is actually in the wrong forum, so whine I shall. You two telling of how you're tired of whiners was a 1st class ticket to whiner ville. Enjoy the stay. Also, read, I wasn't moaning about the idea, I was moaning about where the idea was placed. I still dislike the idea however.

RE: idea - shadowinc - 2009.May.13 07:19 PM

so many cry babies , please get back on topic, if you all want to whine keep it to yourselves, the idea has its good and bad points, with a lil fine tuning it could work

RE: idea - Leopard - 2009.May.13 07:20 PM

(2009.May.13 07:19 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  so many cry babies , please get back on topic, if you all want to whine keep it to yourselves, the idea has its good and bad points, with a lil fine tuning it could work

the judge has made his ruling

proceed with caution cry babies (or so called cry babies)
you could be held in contempt

RE: idea - abysmalpoptart - 2009.May.13 08:00 PM

i still see no comments on my mathcraft. anyone care to read it?

RE: idea - Brugada - 2009.May.13 08:36 PM

I made a comment, but you missed it. Sad

RE: idea - Acooper - 2009.May.13 09:30 PM

(2009.May.13 08:00 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  i still see no comments on my mathcraft. anyone care to read it?

for ap regen are you using donor or non donor?