AwakenedLands Forums
Hospital Status Indication on User List - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game & Forum Suggestions (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Hospital Status Indication on User List (/thread-685.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hospital Status Indication on User List - N2DSHT - 2006.Dec.24 12:30 PM

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I think it would be helpful to have a person's hopsital status indicated in the user list information.

Merry Xmas all! 8)

- N2DSHT - 2007.Feb.26 04:53 AM

bump

- Thor - 2007.Feb.26 05:36 AM

I remember this being asked in the past too (not this thread) and discussed about but I don't know if Zen saw it at all or if she decided something about it.

I'm all for it for my part, it would save a ton of clicks when there's a lot of people online doing massive attacks. Maybe not the time left and all but at least a little icon, telling us that person is in the hospital.

- N2DSHT - 2007.Feb.26 07:43 AM

I agree. I just want to know if I am able to attack a person or not.

Considering this from a more technical point of view, would a hospital icon on the user list reduce the workload on the game server by reducing the amount of searching a player has to do?

Zen?

- Ushanewnewba - 2007.Feb.26 08:23 AM

yeah, we last year this was brought up like maybe a "+" next to the name with the time remaining in the hospital. Would do a lot of good for hardcore attackers. It would be a very cool addition.

- Eaglefreak - 2007.Feb.26 08:25 AM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=962

further down in Game & Forum Feedback

- Thor - 2007.Feb.26 09:15 AM

Yes, it would save some loading on the server, imagine all those clicks to find a target we (and the server) would save.

click, click, arrg, back, back, click, click, arrgggg, back, back, click click, omg, it's impossible!!! back back....

- Ushanewnewba - 2007.Feb.26 10:41 AM

I'm sorry Sad :oops:

- N2DSHT - 2007.Feb.27 09:26 AM

Biggrin Biggrin THANKS FOR ADDING THIS ZEN!! Biggrin Biggrin

- Thor - 2007.Feb.27 01:55 PM

I would show you my appreciation like it should be as it made all our lives so much easier but then, I'll get accused of sexual harassment again...

I love it, you're awesome