AwakenedLands Forums
How Important are Belts? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game Assistance (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: How Important are Belts? (/thread-6646.html)

Pages: 1 2

How Important are Belts? - NastyFO - 2009.Apr.21 01:53 PM

It seems to me that when I wear one and equip one the damage on me is increased becase they are so heavy that my encumberance rate shoots so high I get smoked.

Any thoughts or assistance?

RE: How Important are Belts? - JakeBlues - 2009.Apr.21 02:04 PM

You just answered yourself man.

You need to lower you weight charge or increase your possible carrying weight total.

RE: How Important are Belts? - ZeonOne - 2009.Apr.21 02:05 PM

if that's the case, take out your helmet when you wear a belt.

I personally don't have that problem of high encumbrance. You can always work on your Dexterity or Resistance for more defense.

RE: How Important are Belts? - NastyFO - 2009.Apr.21 02:12 PM

(2009.Apr.21 02:04 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  You just answered yourself man.

You need to lower you weight charge or increase your possible carrying weight total.

I understand that I need to up my strenght/dex to equip all 3 (helmet/armor/belt).

My question is how important are they? When you're not over-encumbered do they make a big difference in resisting damage?

RE: How Important are Belts? - StreetSamurai - 2009.Apr.21 02:57 PM

My eh101 basically doubles what i resist in a fight. If u play using melee weapons, encumbrance is never an issue Wink

RE: How Important are Belts? - CrazyFoley - 2009.Apr.21 03:53 PM

Zen has said before that your encumbarance rate does not effect how easy it is to hit you. My 201 belt helps alot I've resisted upwards of 6 times my normal.

RE: How Important are Belts? - NastyFO - 2009.Apr.21 04:08 PM

wow... those are huge numbers to resist. perhaps I should check 'em out again.

so encumberance rate has nothining to do with how much you're able to be hit in battle?

I am a shotgun guy... so that has something to do w/ it too as compared to melee?

I know my brain is scattered about this...

I appreciate your help so far, guys... please keep it coming!

RE: How Important are Belts? - Prophesy - 2009.Apr.21 04:19 PM

(2009.Apr.21 03:53 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  Zen has said before that your encumbarance rate does not effect how easy it is to hit you. My 201 belt helps alot I've resisted upwards of 6 times my normal.

She has mentioned that Encumberence rate has an effect on the effectiveness of the Defense - Combat Evasion skill

RE: How Important are Belts? - CrazyFoley - 2009.Apr.21 04:26 PM

It effects that but did nothing before skills. So you shouldnt see any difference unless you have that skill.

RE: How Important are Belts? - lrrltt - 2009.Apr.22 07:05 AM

(2009.Apr.21 04:26 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  It effects that but did nothing before skills. So you shouldnt see any difference unless you have that skill.

And that skill is useless, unless you train all three defensive skills.