AwakenedLands Forums
Valentines Day - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Valentines Day (/thread-5884.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Valentines Day - CrazyFoley - 2009.Feb.11 08:05 AM

Are we going to have an event just like last year? I'm only asking so I know weather or not its safe to make plans that day.

- Acooper - 2009.Feb.11 08:31 AM

i asked for the day off from work and was first to do so, but i got over ruled and now have to work 8am-10pm v-day :x:cry:

note to self. be less valuable at work to get more time to play AL :roll: :cry:

- Dingus - 2009.Feb.11 08:42 AM

I put in for Vaca in for an April fishing trip. Was denied due to "Your position is very important, we need you here" I replied "my pay doesnt make me feel important" .......

- Moriarty - 2009.Feb.11 09:04 AM

I think if I touch the laptop on saturday Ill have my nuts removed by the wife, If there is a contest. I doubt ill be around Biggrin

- Canosoup - 2009.Feb.11 09:06 AM

I guess I have a reason to get out of my big, lonely bed. Sad

- lrrltt - 2009.Feb.11 09:14 AM

Moriarty Wrote:I think if I touch the laptop on saturday Ill have my nuts removed by the wife, If there is a contest. I doubt ill be around Biggrin

lol..was thinking the same thing

- KillTheMFenemy - 2009.Feb.11 09:20 AM

Last year i wasn't commited.. This year i am. So i guess i will not be abble to win any prize in that day again.. :cry:

- JakeBlues - 2009.Feb.11 09:24 AM

Speculations. Does not mean something will happen here.

For all we know, the cupid bow is still in someone's possession. Maybe he got shot last year and won't come back.

- KillTheMFenemy - 2009.Feb.11 09:26 AM

Bow of Cupid
Item Type Gun
Legality Legal
Availability Rating 10
Concealment Rating 5
Weight (kilograms) 2.5 kg
Standard Price $1
Trade-in Value $1
Josh Luciano, former gang member of Balazar's crime syndicate, was known to his friends as Cupid for his ability to attract the ladies. Unfortunately his good looks also attracted unwanted attention from Balazar's mistress. No one really knows what happened to him, but his favored weapon was a compound bow with a dicoate drawstring. This bow was awarded to the winner of the 2008 Valentine's Day Heart Meter contest. :roll:

- JakeBlues - 2009.Feb.11 09:34 AM

Since Zen likes to give out prizes related to the said events, It could be something like a pacemaker this year! +1 endurance modifier! wOOt!

Or a Carebear buddy. For Cano's bed.