AwakenedLands Forums
Just to be clear, by a non donator - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Just to be clear, by a non donator (/thread-5865.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Just to be clear, by a non donator - KillTheMFenemy - 2009.Feb.07 08:12 AM

Howlsong Wrote:
KillTheMFenemy Wrote:5:41 pm Behemoth attacked you and lost.

You must feel so proud that a lvl 36 lost to u, reminds me of raf bragging because someone 10 lvls lower than himself bit off... yet he doesnt do so much bragging when that person whoops his arse... it must be a diss thing i guess... "I'm a weak-arsed MoFo but i am really proud he lost to me that 1 time out of 100"

First, i'm proud to be level 42, and not a level 36 losing to me.
Second, you have the right to guess whatever you want, but you don't have a clue about Dissidence "things".

Punisher Wrote:yeah repeat code, hosp code, randomness,....and divinity you are a weak arse....i bet we have some level 22s that can take you

With that in mind I am proud of your member level 22S can defeat me, wonderful! But even more amazing is that I be where I am, and only donated $ 30 for this game. We must speak of things, when you know what you speak ..
But it seems that what matters here are the levels 22s defeating levels 40s!

- TommiTheTaco - 2009.Feb.07 11:33 AM

The point of this topic = ?

- ShadowKid - 2009.Feb.07 11:39 AM

Too remind us he is a proud lvl 42.

- TommiTheTaco - 2009.Feb.07 12:47 PM

Reminds me of this one guy on Yahoo..'Proud_Asian_man_from_asia.' He was pretty useless, too.

- ShadowKid - 2009.Feb.07 12:49 PM

ahahaha thats funny.

- ZhuSeth - 2009.Feb.07 02:23 PM

I don't get it either >.<

- Accipender - 2009.Feb.07 02:38 PM

Everything is harder when you're a nondonator..trust me

- filthymick - 2009.Feb.07 02:53 PM

way to go bro! im workin on being a kinda weak lvl 30 eff the haterz lol

me and jaysin liked when ur name was paracublabla. its very fun to say!! anyways keep up the good work and hit the gym some so ppl quit hatin on ya

- KillTheMFenemy - 2009.Feb.07 03:01 PM

Thanks. I'm not a beast example, but i'm a example of a non-donator. That is the topic, that is why i'm proud of my work.

- UncleDave - 2009.Feb.07 04:50 PM

Proud? Really? Proud of playing this game of no skill for hours and hours on end. A little strategy, but let's face it folks, this isn't making a 3 pointer with 2 seconds on the clock. It's point and click over and over and over. I have fun with this game, but I'm not gonna have it etched on my headstone. Geez. Get out of the dark cold basement once in a while please! :shock: