AwakenedLands Forums
Finally! Peace has been brought to the land!! - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Finally! Peace has been brought to the land!! (/thread-5818.html)

Pages: 1 2

Finally! Peace has been brought to the land!! - Chicoleet - 2009.Feb.28 02:29 PM

In an epic battle that few can criticize. The two gangs bound by glory have fought what has seemed to be a HUNDRED YEARS WAR!! Finally, the war is over for them and people may return to the land hence they came. Yes, I'm talking about the infamous westside killa krew vs. the legend killers war that has been waging on longer then the palestinians of Gaza, and the Isrealites of the holy land have been bombing the shit outa each other. This is a day that will live in Awakenedlands Infamy and we should all be so glad we survived it. One day we can be proud to say to our children, and our childrens children that we survived the great war; the war to end all wars(until the next one that starts). REJOICE Citizens of awakened lands REJOICE. We should all thank God we survived to this day.

- BlitzKrieg - 2009.Feb.28 02:30 PM

Who vs who??

- Accipender - 2009.Feb.28 02:31 PM

WHAT?!?! How was it ended >=(

- Chicoleet - 2009.Feb.28 02:32 PM

i have no idea, it was wierd not seein their names on the gang war list anymore

- Accipender - 2009.Feb.28 02:34 PM

*sigh* O well, it looks as though Gang 316 and Modern Civilization will be at it for ages to come...

- Brugada - 2009.Feb.28 02:39 PM

Weird. Unless Zen took them off, one person from one of the gangs must have came back online and fished off the hideout. Unless there is some unknown time limit on gang wars.

- Accipender - 2009.Feb.28 02:41 PM

looked for both gangs in the list of active gangs. Neither showed up. Guess Zen removed them :cry:

- shadowinc - 2009.Feb.28 02:44 PM

bro you need to either share what your on or lay off it for awhile

- Chicoleet - 2009.Feb.28 02:46 PM

*still drunk* im just really hung over and feel like a leprachanis bouncing around in my head

- drec92 - 2009.Feb.28 02:47 PM

lol