AwakenedLands Forums
Total NOOB Mistake - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Total NOOB Mistake (/thread-5618.html)

Total NOOB Mistake - Scorpious - 2008.Dec.25 05:33 PM

Has anyone over a year or even over two years game age ever made a major noob mistake like i did in giving all my players War Declaration permissions? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee, I wonder if we will win against an active gang? LOL

Jail Busters vs. X Pats X Pats

HMMM, looks like no. LOL

Re: Total NOOB Mistake - alinutza - 2008.Dec.25 05:42 PM

Scorpious Wrote:Has anyone over a year or even over two years game age ever made a major noob mistake like i did in giving all my players War Declaration permissions? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about giving the presidency instead of privilegies to a new comer??

how about doing that twice?? :shock:

Re: Total NOOB Mistake - Nightrain - 2008.Dec.25 05:45 PM

alinutza Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:Has anyone over a year or even over two years game age ever made a major noob mistake like i did in giving all my players War Declaration permissions? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

roflmao no way :shock: :shock: :shock:

Re: Total NOOB Mistake - alinutza - 2008.Dec.25 05:47 PM

Nightrain Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:

ask LikeWhoa

- Scorpious - 2008.Dec.25 05:51 PM

Well, when I was going to be offline for awhile I gave Lefty the Prez spot and accidentally kicked myself thinking it was somebody else. Now Lefty has more days in gang then I do. LOL

- Dingus - 2008.Dec.25 05:52 PM

Scorpious Wrote:Well, when I was going to be offline for awhile I gave Lefty the Prez spot and accidentally kicked myself thinking it was somebody else. Now Lefty has more days in gang then I do. LOL

Thats Funny!

- alinutza - 2008.Dec.25 05:54 PM

someday i wanted some credits from the gang vault. instead of writting the amount of credits in the right box, i was writting the number in the "Give money to" box..

i did that 3 or 4 times then i mailed Err telling him it might be a problem because i was not receiving the credits i wanted. i was so happy i could have dicovered a bug :cry:

- Scorpious - 2008.Dec.26 12:39 AM

Lo and Behold, X Pats finish us off quick and the newbie picks a gang to declare on with a member that he has a beef with. A gang that can totally smack him around good. Glad I am higher in level and will not get any gang points from hitting their members. I guess I can goback to busting tomorrow then. HEHE Now why did I wait until logging in before the new game day to remove that permission. LOL

- Mock8800 - 2008.Dec.26 07:18 AM

I once hosp one of SG members.

Re: Total NOOB Mistake - LikeWhoa - 2008.Dec.26 07:59 AM

alinutza Wrote:
Nightrain Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:

ask LikeWhoa

i did no such thing!!!!
8)