AwakenedLands Forums
I want a tail. - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: I want a tail. (/thread-5418.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

I want a tail. - Blaze44 - 2008.Nov.26 08:36 PM

I used to play cyberpunk d&d and I see all the cybernetic enhancements that we have but sadly nothing cosmetic. I would be willing to part with a sum of money to get a tail. A few other cosmetic or genetic enhancements.

I guess others might want to become a little reptilian, or beast like

I love being able to own a house, its a great concept but I also want to enhance my own body even if it is only in the description. Same as becoming a borg, there are trade offs to your humanity but hey, in a post apocalyptic word you need all the help you can get.

Blaze44

- JaySin - 2008.Nov.26 08:38 PM

just pretend u have a tail Wink

- Blaze44 - 2008.Nov.26 09:14 PM

so should I pretend I live in a mansion when I can only afford a house? I think its more gratifying to have earn the right to buy/going on the waiting list/train for and imaginary item. for all intensive purposes so are all the guns and armour we buy

- SisterLynx - 2008.Nov.26 09:24 PM

Just for the GP of it. What exactly is your tail used for? :?

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Nov.26 09:25 PM

No, please.

- JaySin - 2008.Nov.26 09:49 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:Just for the GP of it. What exactly is your tail used for? :?

im thinkin maybe would be used like a strength upgrade cuz u can tail whip ppl? i mean i get it and yet..... :roll:

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Nov.26 09:51 PM

No.

- CrazyFoley - 2008.Nov.26 09:58 PM

Maybe a resitstance upgrade, because depending on how cheap the tail is that you bought you may adapt and become HIV invincible.

- JaySin - 2008.Nov.26 10:03 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:Maybe a resitstance upgrade, because depending on how cheap the tail is that you bought you may adapt and become HIV invincible.
lol

- Shotokan - 2008.Nov.26 10:36 PM

i need to get some tail too, i don't know how that is a general discssion topic, but any ideas? lol.

no offense buddy, but i really see no use for a tail, maybe you should sve yur game money for a mansion