AwakenedLands Forums
Game Advertising Banners - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Game Advertising Banners (/thread-5089.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

- dombone76 - 2009.Feb.04 02:50 PM

McCule Wrote:Awakened Lands-"Addicting citizens of the Earth one person at a time"

this is good... cause it is soooooooooooo TRUE lol

whatabout, "awakenedlands: play as much as you can, WHILE you can"

cuz as i have come to understand... people tend to jump in this realm and playplayplayplayplay until they are forced to quit after it causes them to neglect other areas of their lives. damn this internet based drug lol

- dombone76 - 2009.Feb.04 02:58 PM

JohnnyB Wrote:[Image: 61766853xx9.jpg]

this one is NICE... i REALLY am partial to the green themed graphics more so than any others, because the green reminds me of the matrix movie and how the screen just showed the dropping japanese characters. since this game is so addictive and time consuming, yet parallels the simplicity of the matrix's dropping characters in that it is still just a simple text based game.

maybe even combining the ideas of likewhoa's skyline that has such bold and purposed definition.... but use our current banner's green hues... and in the open space that would be the sky, have the characters dropping in the background. i would love to see something like that

- JakeBlues - 2009.Feb.04 03:01 PM

[Image: 2mgow1d.jpg]

- dombone76 - 2009.Feb.04 03:03 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:Here's what I was able to think of.

The battle for the city has begun.

this is GOOD!!! it is simple, yet VERY powerful and is bound to peak interest and curiousity.

and your graphic wasn't crappy at all bro. i appreciated the contribution if no one else did.

- Weebay - 2009.Feb.04 03:03 PM

IMO everyone who has posted there banner has done a good job! All of you obviously have some degree of talent!

I think the best one so far is JohnnyB's with the flash in it. All the other banners are nice and attractive, but honestly would you feel inclined to click them and find out what they are all about?

The banners are supposed to be ads, they need to make you want to click them to find out what it is all about.

Ingus puts a good catch phrase out there for the ad. I think JohnnyB should use that saying, and maybe incorporate the red donator cross into the flash.

- dombone76 - 2009.Feb.04 03:05 PM

KillTheMFenemy Wrote:[Image: awakened112.gif]

FábioRuiz Design Creations©

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn... this is REALLY GOOD!!!

i am amazed at all of the talent that has stepped up to the challenge. keep it up guys!!

- ShadowKid - 2009.Feb.04 03:06 PM

Weebay Wrote:IMO everyone who has posted there banner has done a good job! All of you obviously have some degree of talent!

I think the best one so far is JohnnyB's with the flash in it. All the other banners are nice and attractive, but honestly would you feel inclined to click them and find out what they are all about?

The banners are supposed to be ads, they need to make you want to click them to find out what it is all about.

Ingus puts a good catch phrase out there for the ad. I think JohnnyB should use that saying, and maybe incorporate the red donator cross into the flash.

Cool idea.

- dombone76 - 2009.Feb.04 03:08 PM

JohnnyB Wrote:[Image: finaljn8.gif]

this leaves me speechless dude. really good work. wow.

the concept of this design is VERY STRONG....
you came soooooo HARD with this... but the message at the end should hit you just as hard as the initial display did. i just did not feel that the message message did the graphic justice.

not to take away from your effort, mind you lol. this is one of my top three concepts thusfar (still got la few pages to see lol)

- Accipender - 2009.Feb.04 03:10 PM

Awakened Lands - the only game this particular advertisement happens to be advertising...

- JakeBlues - 2009.Feb.04 03:12 PM

I may be different from you all, but I'm just trying to think of stuff I'd myself click on

So here it goes again

[Image: rgzg1x.jpg]