AwakenedLands Forums
skill points gripe - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: skill points gripe (/thread-5065.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

skill points gripe - dombone76 - 2009.Jan.28 09:53 AM

it seems as though the amount of points gotten before the adjustment has seriously decreased.

when i was like level 12-20 it seemed as though i was consistantly getting 15-18 points per hour of study when i studied on full energy and full ap,

somewhere along the line that all went to chit cuz i am consistently getting 6 flipping points on my studies.

grrrrrrrrrrrr...

anyone else notice a change??

and no, i am NOT talking about the change in your percentile aftr points are divided/factored by skill level. i mean the points before the math kicks in.

grrrrrrr...... frustration... grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

- Dingus - 2009.Jan.28 10:20 AM

Good numbers come and go. IMO randomness sucks!

- Prophesy - 2009.Jan.28 11:30 AM

Seems pretty constant to me. I get 16-18 points most often, with the random 6-8 mixed in every now and then.

- infinite93 - 2009.Jan.28 12:20 PM

It seems like you get more points if your rank in the skill is higher.. I was getting 8-18 or so at the higher levels, but when I went back to a level 1 skill, I was getting all 4-12's.

- StreetSamurai - 2009.Jan.28 12:23 PM

infinite93 Wrote:It seems like you get more points if your rank in the skill is higher.. I was getting 8-18 or so at the higher levels, but when I went back to a level 1 skill, I was getting all 4-12's.

i noticed this as well when i switched to train some of the armor skills.

- Dingus - 2009.Jan.28 12:28 PM

I believe Z did state gains increase with level

- TommiTheTaco - 2009.Jan.28 01:19 PM

I don't really care. Points're points..

Re: skill points gripe - Scorpious - 2009.Jan.29 01:13 PM

dombone76 Wrote:it seems as though the amount of points gotten before the adjustment has seriously decreased.

when i was like level 12-20 it seemed as though i was consistantly getting 15-18 points per hour of study when i studied on full energy and full ap,

somewhere along the line that all went to chit cuz i am consistently getting 6 flipping points on my studies.

grrrrrrrrrrrr...

and no, i am NOT talking about the change in your percentile aftr points are divided/factored by skill level. i mean the points before the math kicks in.

Probably just you. LOL When I am training my higher medical career I get decent points. When I am training my politics career being just LVL 3 I get less. When I try for one of the other careers for some stat points I get low CPs being they are at LVL 1. Randomness and your level is the determination. I too had a few low scores on my medical side even. Cie La Vie. The other days/hours were probably good gains for you I bet.

Re: skill points gripe - Lucky666 - 2009.Jan.29 01:19 PM

Scorpious Wrote:
dombone76 Wrote:it seems as though the amount of points gotten before the adjustment has seriously decreased.

grrrrrrrrrrrr...

Probably just you. LOL When I am training my higher medical career I get decent points. When I am training my politics career being just LVL 3 I get less. When I try for one of the other careers for some stat points I get low CPs being they are at LVL 1. Randomness and your level is the determination. I too had a few low scores on my medical side even. Cie La Vie. The other days/hours were probably good gains for you I bet.
you're off topic bup Razz
he's talking bout skills
notice the word study

- Scorpious - 2009.Jan.29 01:22 PM

DER!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking on the skills and posted careers. DARN IT!!!!!! Where is that dern coffee at? LOL

I have had 6s and 7s also just so everyone knows. I figure as long as I average close to 10 points I am doing alright.