AwakenedLands Forums
Credit store - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Credit store (/thread-4967.html)

Pages: 1 2

Credit store - Mock8800 - 2008.Sep.29 08:20 AM

In some district where you can buy credits. They would have a limited supply every day. The credit market jumps around a lot and it would be nice to have some sort of regulator.

- ZeonOne - 2008.Sep.29 08:46 AM

I would agree to this. If the CR selling in this Credit store is base on the Market Price.

- BlitzKrieg - 2008.Sep.29 08:59 AM

Kinda defeats the point of the credit market doesn't it?
Boo hiss on this idea.

Let folks get what they can for credits they have.

- shadowinc - 2008.Sep.29 09:02 AM

well in some games there is a limit on how much you can sale them for, i have bought and sold on the market so it really does not matter either way

- mudpies - 2008.Sep.29 11:14 AM

this thread stinks. let the market dictate the price. if they'er too spendy they won't sell.

- zenith - 2008.Sep.29 12:15 PM

If there was a store that sold credits it would lower the price by default for those selling on the market.

- DirkDanja - 2008.Sep.29 12:40 PM

Screw a credit store...we already have the credit market

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Sep.29 12:41 PM

And the trade moderator. And a mail system. And friends.

- LikeWhoa - 2008.Sep.29 12:41 PM

DirkDanja Wrote:Screw a credit store...we already have the credit market

- BadLuck - 2008.Sep.29 12:42 PM

zenith Wrote:If there was a store that sold credits it would lower the price by default for those selling on the market.

Which would aggravate a lot of people I'm sure Razz I've seen the market get down as low as 220, and as high as 270. I dont complain, I just dont buy from the market when it's high. By having a credit store, it would literally eliminate the profits people try to make on the credit market.