AwakenedLands Forums
What are crimes worth? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game Assistance (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What are crimes worth? (/thread-4939.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Oct.12 12:43 AM

I just got $365 on forgery.

- Canosoup - 2008.Oct.12 09:01 PM

1. You walk down to a parking structure looking for an easy car to get in.
2. You find a sweet two-seater Z4 that has the top down.
3. After a couple of seconds fiddling with the wires under the steering wheel, you get it started up!
Result: You get the car to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't top-notch, but who cares, it is a sweet ride. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $293 to take the car off your hands.

Kick in the nads

- DirkDanja - 2008.Oct.12 09:48 PM

1. You look on the internet on how to use chemistry on household goods to create something you can sell.
2. You find a site on methamphetamines and find the needed ingredients at the supermarket.
3. You set up shop and start becoming a brewmaster.

Result: You manage to have all the right ingredients except one, but you manage to fudge it to work. You make a stash of meth and find a pusher to sell em for you. He buys them off you for $1061.

could be better :roll:

- Lucky666 - 2008.Oct.12 09:58 PM

Any one know what stats would influence the most Pickpocketting, Drug Crimes and Surveillance??
I know for Con Games and Fraud you need inteligence and for
Grand Theft Auto dexterity.
Also could anyone tell me the minimum lvl for every category to have a decent succes rate in all crimes?(for GTA i know is 20 dext)

- CrazyFoley - 2008.Oct.12 10:18 PM

Drug crimes is 7-8 int.

- Thor - 2008.Oct.13 06:53 AM

Try strength for the GTA ones.

- Weathers - 2008.Oct.13 12:26 PM

1. You walk down a strip mall parking lot looking for an easy car to get in.
2. You find a small beat-up car that has the door unlocked.
3. After a couple of seconds fiddling with the wires under the steering wheel, you get it started up!

Result: You get the clunker to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't in good shape, but who cares. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $85 to take the car off your hands.

Try Again
Crimes

:shock:

- Howl - 2008.Oct.14 10:13 AM

1. You walk down to a parking structure looking for an easy car to get in.
2. You find a sweet two-seater Z4 that has the top down.

Result: You get the car to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't top-notch, but who cares, it is a sweet ride. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $1185 to take the car off your hands.

- DirkDanja - 2008.Oct.14 10:18 AM

I found that doing the complex meth lab results in a little less payout then stealing a sports car and the success rate of sports cars is slightly higher then that of complex meth lab

- Thor - 2008.Oct.14 03:08 PM

Well if you want to add the new ones and start collecting info, I got 1887$ for Sniff Midlan Corporate Data 30 AP

Didn't try the other 2 yet.