AwakenedLands Forums
Hospital looks quite full tonight - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Hospital looks quite full tonight (/thread-4866.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

- Punisher - 2008.Dec.23 08:17 PM

jr you sir are clearly an idiot who only has yourself for an attentive audience......keep believing the worthless false dribble you are spouting out the side of your mouth....it wont come true and hasnt but keep believing you can do it...you can do it....you can do it...

btw....you have never "won" a hosp war with us...the last few "wars" you guys asked for a detente

jr and tommi belong to the diss school of history and forum posting...anything they write must be true cause they conceived it....wtg guys....now to figure out who the third stooge is ? Smile

- biffbaffboff - 2008.Dec.23 08:20 PM

Punisher Wrote:jr you sir are clearly an idiot who only has yourself for an attentive audience......keep believing the worthless false dribble you are spouting out the side of your mouth....it wont come true and hasnt but keep believing you can do it...you can do it....you can do it...

btw....you have never "won" a hosp war with us...the last few "wars" you guys asked for a detente

jr and tommi belong to the diss school of history and forum posting...anything they write must be true cause they conceived it....wtg guys....now to figure out who the third stooge is ? Smile

Lies.We kicked your ass last war and you know it.Now take that hefty lard arse of yours back to the hillside hovel you reside in and make a nice mess in the potty,for your mommy to clean up.

As for stooge,your name fits the bill!

- PhisheVA - 2008.Dec.23 08:22 PM

I think everyone should chill on the name calling. Its a game and we're all just having fun listenting to SV whine

- biffbaffboff - 2008.Dec.23 08:25 PM

Its always good to see Pun whine.His precious gang is being slaughtered,and he don't like it.

- Mock8800 - 2008.Dec.23 08:36 PM

[Image: merry_christmas-1.jpg]

- DustiWoot - 2008.Dec.23 08:47 PM

Whooo! I'm really excited for x-mas! I gotta make reindeer poop for the front yard *marshmallows and glitter haha* and finish wrapping stuff. Will there be a temporary cease fire for the holiday?

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Dec.23 09:11 PM

Punisher Wrote:jr you sir are clearly an idiot who only has yourself for an attentive audience......keep believing the worthless false dribble you are spouting out the side of your mouth....it wont come true and hasnt but keep believing you can do it...you can do it....you can do it...

Uh..Punisher..Are you as retarded as underwater grilling? Surely seems so..

- shadowlinger - 2008.Dec.23 09:30 PM

Ok i am going to go to sleep in this hard ass hosp bed. G'night all and Merry Christmas!

- Conrad1103 - 2008.Dec.23 09:47 PM

You start plyometric and agility training to work on your explosiveness and agility.
You have gained 130.9634 Dexterity development points by training it FU time(s).

- PhisheVA - 2008.Dec.23 10:17 PM

The good news is I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance