AwakenedLands Forums
Hospital looks quite full tonight - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Hospital looks quite full tonight (/thread-4866.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

- shadowlinger - 2008.Dec.23 05:36 PM

Im just tired of arrogant, pompous jerks. The beauty of it all is i dont HAVE to listen to it. Ik what you fist said to me as a joke, as we do all the time, but when you came back with that pissed off remark then i got pissed. Look i am a easy going guy but when u piss me off its over. I like you SK, always have, but dont be arrogant bro. I join Valhalla because i wanted to, Not because it made me "feel" invincible or anything. I kindof feel the vibe that you are pissed because Valhalla wouldn't accept your app? Is that what it is? :?: :!: :roll: Twisted lol :shock: Winky

- MrHyde - 2008.Dec.23 05:40 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:There must have been some seriously bad hate towards SV'S.The way our allies and hithertoo enemies have all come to the fray warms the cockles of every AL player.Keep spreading the love to those pompous SV'S.Sitting all mighty on a rocky hillside,this war was just waiting to erupt.

Funny thing right there. We have been hearing that for ages how the stepped on AL players are planning the war to end all wars on the "evil" SV players.

Funny how when you are at the top everyone else sees you as "evil", Happened to pest, elders to name a few.

Maybe were we have been going wrong is not throwing it around like them because if you are going to get the rep might as well do what everyone believes you are doing.

This is a nice wee war good to let other players stretch there legs a bit. Help to teach the new blood what a fun filled war is all about not the old 30 sec botton click ones. Not everyone was in the gang when we had "real" wars with pest ect, weeks in Hospital gives you time to get out into the real world for a bit :wink:

- shadowlinger - 2008.Dec.23 05:43 PM

MrHyde Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:There must have been some seriously bad hate towards SV'S.The way our allies and hithertoo enemies have all come to the fray warms the cockles of every AL player.Keep spreading the love to those pompous SV'S.Sitting all mighty on a rocky hillside,this war was just waiting to erupt.

Funny thing right there. We have been hearing that for ages how the stepped on AL players are planning the war to end all wars on the "evil" SV players.

Funny how when you are at the top everyone else sees you as "evil", Happened to pest, elders to name a few.

Maybe were we have been going wrong is not throwing it around like them because if you are going to get the rep might as well do what everyone believes you are doing.

This is a nice wee war good to let other players stretch there legs a bit. Help to teach the new blood what a fun filled war is all about not the old 30 sec botton click ones. Not everyone was in the gang when we had "real" wars with pest ect, weeks in Hospital gives you time to get out into the real world for a bit :wink:
I agree im enjoying the war but not the hospital stays lol. But hey thats the name of the game right? :wink:

- ShadowKid - 2008.Dec.23 05:44 PM

shadowlinger Wrote:Im just tired of arrogant, pompous jerks. The beauty of it all is i dont HAVE to listen to it. Ik what you fist said to me as a joke, as we do all the time, but when you came back with that miffed off remark then i got miffed. Look i am a easy going guy but when u piss me off its over. I like you SK, always have, but dont be arrogant bro. I join Valhalla because i wanted to, Not because it made me "feel" invincible or anything. I kindof feel the vibe that you are miffed because Valhalla wouldn't accept your app? Is that what it is? :?: :!: :roll: Twisted lol :shock: Winky

lol i like you i dont mind some Val members btw and ive got nothing to be pompus or arrogant about on this game lol.

- MrHyde - 2008.Dec.23 05:45 PM

and it is only a game :shock:

- shadowlinger - 2008.Dec.23 05:46 PM

MrHyde Wrote:and it is only a game :shock:

lol THANK YOU! LMAO

- Moriarty - 2008.Dec.23 06:13 PM

Silent night, holy night
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon Virgin Mother and Child
Holy Infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

- MrHyde - 2008.Dec.23 06:22 PM

may all well join in

Silent night, holy night!
Shepherds quake at the sight
Glories stream from heaven afar
Heavenly hosts sing Alleluia!
Christ, the Saviour is born
Christ, the Saviour is born

- Dingus - 2008.Dec.23 06:30 PM

:::::::Crickets::::::::

You to are the only ones still playing.....lol!

- PhisheVA - 2008.Dec.23 06:31 PM

I was rather enjoying them. They were off key but what do you expect