AwakenedLands Forums
Zen's coding - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Zen's coding (/thread-4811.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- MalhutRa - 2008.Dec.21 11:15 AM

alinutza Wrote:On the war page it says we can help our gang mates while we are in hospital and jail with planning(intelligence) or whatever..i dont see a repair link while we are in jail

That's what that planning link is

From Poptart's tutorial:
Defending your hideout not only repairs damage done by your enemies, but it reduces further damage they will do. If you are in the hospital, you may aid your gang by repairing your hideout, but nothing else.

- ZhuSeth - 2008.Dec.21 01:40 PM

It would be nice a jail busts list.
Who busted out who?
In real time.

Of course, the last 50 or so.

- biffbaffboff - 2008.Dec.22 02:47 PM

An argument forum,where arguments can run and run without being modzified.Only post's that can be removed are ones with vile swearing but the topics cannot be locked.

- delpot - 2008.Dec.22 02:55 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:An argument forum,where arguments can run and run without being modzified.Only post's that can be removed are ones with vile swearing but the topics cannot be locked.

i like the sound of that!

although couldn't that essentially work in the off the wall forum? the modding is lighter there than on here from what i understand.

- alinutza - 2008.Dec.22 03:55 PM

MalhutRa Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:On the war page it says we can help our gang mates while we are in hospital and jail with planning(intelligence) or whatever..i dont see a repair link while we are in jail

That's what that planning link is

From Poptart's tutorial:
Defending your hideout not only repairs damage done by your enemies, but it reduces further damage they will do. If you are in the hospital, you may aid your gang by repairing your hideout, but nothing else.

ok, when your gang is in a war, click the red number next to "Your gang" link...on the page that opens i am sure that is written somewhere that we can defend/help/repair while we are in jail as well, not only in hospital..

i said i didnt notice such a link while i was in jail during a war

- JakeBlues - 2008.Dec.23 01:16 AM

Energy used to shorten (a little) hospital stay

Just like, having the option in jail to train, instead of wasting it.

It could be seen as trying to recover from injury, learning to walk again after getting our legs broken.

Like, 50 nrg = 5 mins?

Not much, but better than nothing.

- RenegadeJEDI - 2008.Dec.23 01:30 AM

Has anyone mentioned more items or ways to boost your happiness? I can think of a few things that could be used to boost happiness...

- buuddha - 2008.Dec.23 01:40 AM

so can i....

- JakeBlues - 2008.Dec.23 01:55 AM

A bar was a good idea for happiness.

More happiness, but lower your fight stats for a while *hic*

- BigRedRaper - 2008.Dec.23 06:31 AM

being able to Chat between Inmates without private message.

Overtime Studying... like working Overtime instead of 8 hours study time allow 12 hours

A Gang Chat System in the Gang page.. instead of posting a Gang Mail have a chatting system
Gang Mail should be to post Gang Rules/Changes War Times and other Gang Related material that needs to be shared accordingly with the rest of the members it would be alot Faster Responses if we had some kind of gang chat system better wars with better communication and a faster reaction time