AwakenedLands Forums
Zen's coding - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Zen's coding (/thread-4811.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- Mock8800 - 2008.Dec.23 04:46 PM

alinutza Wrote:Can we have an option in the career system to leave our career the following day? like a check box:

"Leave your workplace tomorrow"

This could be useful if you plan on going somewhere for more than 5 days, you want to work today, but you wont be able to do it tomorrow when you will leave. So, basically, you'll have to leave your job today and miss 12 hours of work

hope i made myself clear :?

Great idea.

- BigRedRaper - 2008.Dec.23 05:01 PM

redz28 Wrote:
BigRedRaper Wrote:introduce drugs to the Streets LOL

i want my WEED!

isnt meth a drug?? maybe you need to quit smoking it,,its affecting your comprehension skills

ya but we only Sell Meth i want to be able to Smoke some WEED or Drink Booze on any occasion not just Holidays....

like going to the Bar or something like that.... Going to a Drug House...

- Batman - 2009.Jan.02 01:12 PM

Zen is possible to cancel this problem???

"Similar IP ......"

i can't send cash or items to
14827 Deathwing
and
7486 Andy

- Lucky666 - 2009.Jan.02 01:20 PM

and the other lil romanian
the hooper

- Scorpious - 2009.Jan.02 02:47 PM

alinutza Wrote:Can we have an option in the career system to leave our career the following day? like a check box:

This could be useful if you plan on going somewhere for more than 5 days, you want to work today, but you wont be able to do it tomorrow when you will leave. So, basically, you'll have to leave your job today and miss 12 hours of work

I definitely agree this is a good idea as well. I hate getting pulled away from the computer for days due to alot of RL stuff only to see I was fired when I got back. Thank goodness those times were only when I decided to dabble on a different career path and was only LVL 1 so I did not drop any levels.

- Accipender - 2009.Jan.02 05:52 PM

Yes! I ALWAYS forget to change jobs in the morning after I level a stat up...and usually the morning after that...and that...

ZhuSeth Wrote:A new crime: "peeing on a cop"

Well, at least we'll finally have a crime based on accuracy! lol lol lol lol

- Scorpious - 2009.Jan.02 07:24 PM

Accipender Wrote:
ZhuSeth Wrote:A new crime: "peeing on a cop"

Well, at least we'll finally have a crime based on accuracy! lol lol lol lol

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- strt182 - 2009.Jan.02 07:36 PM

see attacks or gang war declares from the forum.

- biffbaffboff - 2009.Jan.02 07:49 PM

Time delay on district hopping.Now that would be fun.Bah to the players who say no.What are we playing here...time warp.Seriously If we get energy every 5 mins,how can we travel 150miles in 20 seconds.get a grip XD

- stalker8929 - 2009.Jan.02 10:45 PM

i dont know about that.when im in war i like popping in and out of districts nabbing my targets.but if we introduced cars and done that idea it would be fine. but waiting that long to hit my next target would not work and totally blow. Biggrin