AwakenedLands Forums
Ares FightLog 2.0 - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Ares FightLog 2.0 (/thread-4792.html)

Ares FightLog 2.0 - yobtebe - 2008.Sep.27 03:59 AM

When looking over a battle - and reviewing the results, it would be nice to see if the opponent had on a shield (& if so, was it on, was it charged) or was he/she also using gang protection and backup - dont you think?

- Moriarty - 2008.Sep.27 05:17 AM

perhaps some things should be left for us to wonder about?

- iceman2020 - 2008.Sep.27 06:18 AM

It does raise the question, do we fight with our eyes closed?

But I agree; it should stay the way it is.

- Marlo - 2008.Sep.27 07:06 AM

I would love for the logger to at least show what weapons and armor, you the attacker are using.

- emocakes - 2008.Sep.27 07:28 AM

Marlo Wrote:I would love for the logger to at least show what weapons and armor, you the attacker are using.

- Druchii - 2008.Sep.27 07:29 AM

Gang backup or protection should also be showing, as you would be sure to notice if he brought 3-6 mates to help beat you up.

- alinutza - 2008.Sep.27 07:31 AM

Druchii Wrote:Gang backup or protection should also be showing, as you would be sure to notice if he brought 3-6 mates to help beat you up.

in that case, armor, belt should be shown, unless you wear some clothes over Idea

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Sep.27 11:39 AM

The only thing the logger should show is gang backup/protection. The rest should remain a mystery, or be left to logic to figure out.

- Marlo - 2008.Sep.27 11:45 AM

Having your own items used at the time show up would be a great addition for comparison between fights with other players.

I would love to be abl;e to reference old attacks on a player and compare the damage "Weapon X & Armor B" did as opposed to "Weapon Y & Armor A".

The opponents information should remain anonymous.