AwakenedLands Forums
level 60 weapons - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: level 60 weapons (/thread-4023.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

- Marlo - 2008.Oct.10 12:54 PM

bigchaz Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:
bigchaz Wrote:Biggrin this would be the best chnage to the game since i start playing

You mean, besides leaving Dissidence?

yeah instead of sitting around watching people do nothing but whats on thier personal agenda while leaders sit back and dont give a frag

Aside from amassing the 4th most gang points in AL history, forming a massive squad of active, dedicated ALer's, a number of whom have no issue equipping or working towards the requirements for these new level 60 weapons. Oh yeah, all in under a year...

Where's my new shotgun?

- TheMace - 2008.Oct.10 01:05 PM

This idea widens the gap between fresh players and established players.

New players dont have the benefit from skills, so are already at a massive disadvantage, and would then actually have higher stat requirements to use the same weapons. They get 'pooped' on twice from the very start.

No way for them to become competitive with still active players, no reason for them to stay.

Non-weapon skills look even more unpopular now too.

- Moriarty - 2008.Oct.10 01:16 PM

I disagree, with skills additions they get to build up their skills early as a character and would be more advanced than we were at that age. There are always going to be large gaps between players due to the donator status. This isnt a level playing field.

- Moriarty - 2008.Oct.10 01:18 PM

JaySin Wrote:your on fire today Marlo lol

JaySin Wrote:Please, Please, Please, can i be in diss perleeeeeeeeease

- JaySin - 2008.Oct.10 01:21 PM

andyscho Wrote:

JaySin Wrote:Please, Please, Please, can i be in diss perleeeeeeeeease

been there done that. although Diss is a good gang

- TheMace - 2008.Oct.10 01:21 PM

andyscho Wrote:I disagree, with skills additions they get to build up their skills early as a character and would be more advanced than we were at that age. There are always going to be large gaps between players due to the donator status. This isnt a level playing field.

I concede.

- bigchaz - 2008.Oct.10 01:29 PM

andyscho Wrote:

JaySin Wrote:Please, Please, Please, can i blow you marlo

- Canosoup - 2008.Oct.10 01:29 PM

I agree that this isn't a level playing field, I got the majority of my end. from the old career system, it required no effort at all.

- Mock8800 - 2008.Oct.10 01:39 PM

bigchaz Wrote:
andyscho Wrote:

JaySin Wrote:Please, Please, Please, can i blow you marlo

How big can it get?

- Nightrain - 2008.Oct.10 01:40 PM

TheMace Wrote:This idea widens the gap between fresh players and established players.

New players dont have the benefit from skills, so are already at a massive disadvantage, and would then actually have higher stat requirements to use the same weapons. They get 'pooped' on twice from the very start.

No way for them to become competitive with still active players, no reason for them to stay.

Non-weapon skills look even more unpopular now too.

Mace I have to dissagree with you on this. New players actually have a lot of advantages over the older players.

1) the Majorityof the old players like myself commenced under the old combat skill. Power LVL was = to 80% of the pvp. you lvld as fast as you could and only worked your stas enough to equip the best weapon available.
When the combat code changed we had to then change our mode of trining and playing.
This was a major set back to a lot of players.

2) We never had a GYM day or end day or any type of day for the exception of some competitions. think of how much more powerfl the older payers would be if they had received gym days from when they started.

3) The most important fact alot of the information,training tips,combat tips and other info was gained by trial and error form the older players.
You personally know that certain information you have recieved has helped you out alot.

In the skills we are basically all the same no one person gians more skill points over another.

Final point by the time a new or relatively new player is ready to equip a weapon he has had ample time to train his skill to an amount thatsassist him in equiping the weapon.

As a matter of fact if this Zen inplements this new procedure you may see lower lvl players using better weapons faster.