AwakenedLands Forums
level 60 weapons - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: level 60 weapons (/thread-4023.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

- KillTheMFenemy - 2008.Oct.10 08:52 AM

why weapons only requires endurance, and not inteligence too? isn't important? :?

- JakeBlues - 2008.Oct.10 08:54 AM

Shhhhhh

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Don't want that man.

- thedeathcab - 2008.Oct.10 09:08 AM

it may not be the case but i feel like i have wasted a lot of time building my intelligence instead of working on endurance.

- Nightrain - 2008.Oct.10 09:16 AM

thedeathcab Wrote:it may not be the case but i feel like i have wasted a lot of time building my intelligence instead of working on endurance.

That may not be the case.

With endurance you have the added benefit in obtaining better dev results.

Now on the following part I am not 100% positive but if I recall correctly.

By increasing your intel you are able to do harder crimes . you succeed more often and the payout is higher. With this benefit your crime income that is above other players. Allows you to obtain weapons,armour or even purchase credits at a faster rates than those that have worked on their Endurance.

Again I am not 100% postive but I recall reading something along those lines some time back

- LordSkie - 2008.Oct.10 09:27 AM

I like the idea of a drastic increase in battle stat reqs instead of endurance. I mean, a stat req of 70 on acc/str, and maybe 6 dex would quickly separate men from boys, and would be something players could still train towards.

Alternatively, the more I think about it, being able to train endurance is a nice idea. After all, you can't train rep, intel or work xp either- but none of those (bar intel to a smaller degree) give returns in terms of weapons. I think if you could use energy to train work stats at a far more diminishing rate than anything else (somewhere between 0.2 and 0.1* a normal stat train perhaps), and maybe make endurance provide no benefit to training work stats, which would avoid it becoming too much of a good thing. Leaves two clear cut options- donate for the quick fix, or use your energy and crime money to slowly push up endurance.

- shadowinc - 2008.Oct.10 09:29 AM

i like putting skill requirments on the lvl 60 weapons, that also will seperate some of the high lvls and mid lvls

- Mock8800 - 2008.Oct.10 09:44 AM

Quote:i like putting skill requirments on the lvl 60 weapons, that also will seperate some of the high lvls and mid lvls

You wouldn't like the requirement for the skills at level 60. Were not just setting these requirements for us but for those who are going to be playing this game ten years from now. [Image: 9593.jpg]If a person were to start playing AL now then say two years they hit level 60. They would probably have level 8/9 skills and the requirement is set at 6. If Zen were to start doing skills then later she would have to come back and change the requirement to a higher level.

- shadowinc - 2008.Oct.10 10:21 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:
Quote:i like putting skill requirments on the lvl 60 weapons, that also will seperate some of the high lvls and mid lvls

You wouldn't like the requirement for the skills at level 60. Were not just setting these requirements for us but for those who are going to be playing this game ten years from now. If a person were to start playing AL now then say two years they hit level 60. They would probably have level 8/9 skills and the requirement is set at 6. If Zen were to start doing skills then later she would have to come back and change the requirement to a higher level.

but in that time there will be more equipment come out that would need more in it so in the long run it would work out

- BigJoe - 2008.Oct.10 11:44 AM

if skills were involved all the new armors would need 5 skils in armor handling..every one would go back to the b4c..i mean i thought we wanted to make progress..im sure right now there is a low level with close to 5 in armor handlind,,a little stats work and he has the top armor at level 15...kinda rediculous

- JakeBlues - 2008.Oct.10 11:49 AM

BigJoe Wrote:a little stats work and he has the top armor at level 15...kinda rediculous

Wow.

Just noticed you were in the top 5 battle stats player.

NOT.