AwakenedLands Forums
level 60 weapons - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: level 60 weapons (/thread-4023.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

- PhisheVA - 2008.Oct.09 05:34 PM

Theres one player in this game who's spent over 10 grand. And that appears to be low estimate.

I hear all these suggestions about tracking this and tracking that, so how about a donation tracker. Most of you probably wouldnt want to see what you've spent though.

- Marlo - 2008.Oct.09 05:47 PM

<<<Knows exactly what he has spent, and does not regret one red cent.

I play this game 16 hours a day 7 days a week.

I cannot even fathom the amount of money I spent traveling to see the Disco Biscuits or Phish.

Both things have brought me tremendous amounts of entertainment and filled the passing hours with fun and BS.

Whether or not I am paying American Airlines, The Holiday Inn, Phish Tickets, BiscoTix or AL Financial, I believe I have gotten what I have paid for...

- abysmalpoptart - 2008.Oct.09 05:53 PM

we have a donation tracker. its called work stats POI

- shadowinc - 2008.Oct.09 05:53 PM

Marlo Wrote:<<<Knows exactly what he has spent, and does not regret one red cent.

I play this game 16 hours a day 7 days a week.

I cannot even fathom the amount of money I spent traveling to see the Disco Biscuits or Phish.

Both things have brought me tremendous amounts of entertainment and filled the passing hours with fun and BS.

Whether or not I am paying American Airlines, The Holiday Inn, Phish Tickets, BiscoTix or AL Financial, I believe I have gotten what I have paid for...

could not agree more bo, i have had alot of great times on this game

- zenith - 2008.Oct.09 05:55 PM

redz28 Wrote:i read once that rafal has only donated 5 bucks..thats crazy..most donate 20 at a time..he has made alot of progress in the time he has played..i say just drop the end to 22 23 and dramatically raise the stats..done deal

That's probably what's going to happen. I can see 1 end drop for every 5 or 10 added to the other stat reqs. That's probably more in line with the past. But remember, they are level 60 items... it shouldn't be easy for a level 40 to use.

- Punisher - 2008.Oct.09 05:55 PM

^^ditto'd^^

edit....dangit zen...should have quoted the two above you...

- redz28 - 2008.Oct.09 06:22 PM

zenith Wrote:
redz28 Wrote:i read once that rafal has only donated 5 bucks..thats crazy..most donate 20 at a time..he has made alot of progress in the time he has played..i say just drop the end to 22 23 and dramatically raise the stats..done deal

That's probably what's going to happen. I can see 1 end drop for every 5 or 10 added to the other stat reqs. That's probably more in line with the past. But remember, they are level 60 items... it shouldn't be easy for a level 40 to use.

i mean lets face it..the top players could use the weapons no matter what stats/end you made them..so atleast make it challenging for them..they do need something to look forward to.weebay is a lvl 37 he can use just about any weapon you create no matter the stats..so i say bump the stats up..if you lower the end,then its better for alot of folks..but who cares,i seriously think that top weapons deserve top stats.why make a new top weapon that a level 20 with a full pocket can use?if i had a ton of end and a decent house i could use the new weapons as they sit in a month or so...how fair is that?raise the stats

- PhisheVA - 2008.Oct.09 06:49 PM

Maybe endurance should be able to be trained as well. This might solve some problems. Something like that heart meter we had on Valentines day

- redz28 - 2008.Oct.09 06:54 PM

i think all that will do is giving the younger players a better chance at equipping the 60 weapons quicker..do they deserve them?i could get a high end and train and use them shortly,,talk about a unfair advantage..a lvl 20 with a 60 weapon...

- PhisheVA - 2008.Oct.09 07:03 PM

Valid point Marlo. Any of the other stats can be trained to get to anywhere you need to be. Endurance cannot.

Endurance can only be bought with real dollars for credits, game money made to buy credits or thru small increments in career.

Perhaps theres a middle ground to get younger players that might not have the means to achieve 20-25 endurance.

I know some players are frustrated that they might have to wait years to achieve their goal or donate a lot of real money.

While I agree this game is entertainment (and boy is it sometimes) and some will pay while others wont. Thats a choice but its also a restraint financially to grow the community.