AwakenedLands Forums
6/7/08 Update - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: 6/7/08 Update (/thread-3710.html)

Pages: 1 2

6/7/08 Update - mudpies - 2008.Jun.09 06:00 AM

dag yo, I saw the newspaper and got a bit excited. Me and my Verizon phone instantly give it a try... dag, still no go.

Moral of the story, my Razr sucks.

- playajam - 2008.Jun.09 07:29 PM

that was my bday Smile

- w00k - 2008.Jun.09 07:34 PM

w00t, Happy belated Birthday!

- playajam - 2008.Jun.09 07:41 PM

thank you sir. i ran a kiiller pool party and drank mad beers fo ser

Re: 6/7/08 Update - zenith - 2008.Jun.09 09:28 PM

mudpies Wrote:dag yo, I saw the newspaper and got a bit excited. Me and my Verizon phone instantly give it a try... dag, still no go.

Moral of the story, my Razr sucks.

What is the issue you are seeing? Verizon is known for screwing with us. I can't even transfer files from my verizon phone via bluetooth even though the specs say it's capable Sad

- mudpies - 2008.Jun.09 09:31 PM

I am unable to get past the login page. After the details are entered, I click to sign in and it goes back to the login page.

You even tried helping a few months back by modifying my login name.

- zenith - 2008.Jun.10 01:42 AM

mudpies Wrote:I am unable to get past the login page. After the details are entered, I click to sign in and it goes back to the login page.

Oh ya, that's right. Any idea what version browser you have? Do you know if you are allowing sessions / cookies?

- mudpies - 2008.Jun.10 05:40 AM

zenith Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:I am unable to get past the login page. After the details are entered, I click to sign in and it goes back to the login page.

Oh ya, that's right. Any idea what version browser you have? Do you know if you are allowing sessions / cookies?

I'll check on the cookies later. I think I did check for that and couldn't find those settings.
It's using whatever browser came with the phone. Mobile Web 2.0? Opera wouldn't install.

- ZeonOne - 2008.Jun.10 11:06 AM

The password is case sensitve. Maybe your phone capitalized the first letter by default.

- LikeWhoa - 2008.Jun.10 11:26 AM

ZeonOne Wrote:The password is case sensitve. Maybe your phone capitalized the first letter by default.

MINE DOES THAT, WHICH IS WHY I CHANGED MY PASSWORD TO START WITH A # FIRST