AwakenedLands Forums
Valhalla overtakes Super Villains - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Valhalla overtakes Super Villains (/thread-3586.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- ShadowKid - 2008.May.25 02:11 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:Thats the only reason he can beat some many people Twisted :wink:

*so many people*

I joined Valhalla after talks with dark matter turned bad as stated before. Valhalla talks went beautifully, and they have common sense.
i have common sense.

- Conrad1103 - 2008.May.25 02:14 PM

Punisher Wrote:As I said before....kudos to Val for taking top gang points earned in war...that feat takes months and months of constant warring....Nice work

i believe you're right. Val's hideout doesnt seem to be near as tough as you would think it should be.

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I joined Valhalla after talks with dark matter turned bad as stated before. Valhalla talks went beautifully, and they have common sense.

so DM has no common sense?

- Ushanewnewba - 2008.May.25 02:16 PM

lol, if that's how you wanna take it lol

We rarely use career points in gang wars. SV does. It's how they play, no fault in that at all.

I can only assume that a few from SV went to DM to help them repair in gang wars.

Every single person in SV is 100% selfless. They will do anything to better their gang, and I applaud them for it. It takes a good bunch of individuals acting as one to acheive what SV has.

- awesomo - 2008.May.25 02:18 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:lol, if that's how you wanna take it lol

We rarely use career points in gang wars. SV does. It's how they play, no fault in that at all.

I can only assume that a few from SV went to DM to help them repair in gang wars.

Every single person in SV is 100% selfless. They will do anything to better their gang, and I applaud them for it. It takes a good bunch of individuals acting as one to acheive what SV has.
only 1 came, and it wasnt to help us repair, howl hasnt repaired once Razz

- mudpies - 2008.May.25 02:18 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:i have common sense.

LOL

- cheetah - 2008.May.25 02:22 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I can only assume that a few from SV went to DM to help them repair in gang wars.

When Zen goes too long without an attack-your-own-gang-member-day, we create our own. :wink:

- alinutza - 2008.May.25 02:25 PM

cheetah Wrote:When Zen goes too long without an attack-your-own-gang-member-day

wow, you really hate your gang mates!! valhalla could buy a spot for you, if you want
jk Biggrin

- Ushanewnewba - 2008.May.25 02:29 PM

We are always looking for new members. lol

- XxDragonxX - 2008.May.25 02:30 PM

alinutza Wrote:
cheetah Wrote:When Zen goes too long without an attack-your-own-gang-member-day

wow, you really hate your gang mates!! valhalla could buy a spot for you, if you want
jk Biggrin

your promoting the wrong gang.

- Conrad1103 - 2008.May.25 02:31 PM

if w00k joined his old gang (Val), would they then be the undisputed champs? i say "yes".